Austin Rocky Horror Picture Show Cast

Queerios!

Eat them before they eat you!
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:43 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

I had posted about doing this tonight in the cast discussion, and I didn't get all that many answers.

Although my actually posting about it is short-notice, anyone and everyone that could come out would be awesome... We still sorta need flyers, though... I'll see what I can do and maybe run by Kinko's.

I was thinking we go to the Drag around 8pm, pass out oddles of flyers, and by the time we're done with that, head to 6th street and pass out more oodles of flyers. Parking will be a BITCH, so carpooling is seriously recommended. Alex and I will be in his car, taking Zack, Kat, and her boyfriend, O'Riley. Some of you have met them yet, and some of you haven't. This is a great time to come out and do so.

Dressing up is encouraged. If you don't want to run around in your undies all night (which is understandable since it will still be chilly-- forecast says 46 is the low tonight), if you have any RHPS shirts or even a cast shirt or something.... ANYTHING cast-related. I'll have to see what I have in my bag-- Might go as Frank (Since I have a cape that I wouldn't have to hold), though I'd love to see Columbia, Riff, and someone as Maggie. (Kristin, Kevin? If y'all can go *cough cough* Riff & Maggie *cough cough*)

Once I get some more responses on whether or not we're doing this alone or whatever, we'll discuss meeting places. PLEASE CALL ME WITH YOUR ANSWERS AS I DO NOT CHECK THE BOARDS ON THE HOUR EVERY HOUR. YOU SHOULD ALL HAVE MY NUMBER BY NOW.

Thanks!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:57 pm 
Fan Club Rep
Fan Club Rep

Hey hey... Kevin's Friday nites belong to ME :twisted:

Bucket:
The fucking CHEESE has more health than I do!

"A song while you buy your crack, sir?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:32 pm 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

Won't make it, damn. Seeing a friend off.

I'm Little Miss Logical. Look at my perky tits.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:34 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

So I discovered.

We might still have one. I'm in a pretty foul mood by now, being that I have not received but a few phone calls. Ian, and the new girl, Kat, thankyou.

Kristin may just go, too... If we still have one. Like I said, I'm in a pretty foul mood now so probably not a good idea.

I just spent 3 hours to make 1 goddamn flyer on multiple computers since none of them have everything I needed in one. We're fucking using it at some point, I don't give a shit what it takes.

IF, and I do mean IF, we still have one, it will be around 9:30 on 6th only. We can hit up the drag another time. CALL ME IF YOU CARE ENOUGH TO KNOW MORE.

I'm not bitter... No siree, not me. Not bitter. Smoke time... Stupid no cigarettes all day, cause I left them in the working boy's car...*grumble grumble*

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:11 am 
Fan Club Rep
Fan Club Rep

Well you can't expect everyone to drop what they're doing on a Friday nite and come running when quite a few of us had not even heard of this cast walk, including me. I just don't think 4 p.m. is really a reasonable time for anyone to think they can post a cast walk for that evening and really expect people to come. Just relax, you don't have to be bitter, there are plenty of other nites to do cast walks.

Bucket:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:38 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

That was me, running on zero nicotine.

Thing is, I HAD spoken to people, in person, about it. And people seemed interested. Can't help but be frustrated when I spend hours transferring one thing to another computer just to use a certain program, then back and forth once more, and then I only get little response. I don't expect people to drop everything, but I'd prefer it if some more people at least showed interest. It'd be nice if everyone else (with a few exceptions) was trying to actually be involved with more than just playing at the show.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:04 pm 
Fan Club Rep
Fan Club Rep

The thing is, a lot of people talk about doing stuff and nothing ever happens. If you wanted a successful cast walk, you really should have posted about it about a week in advance. I would have definitely gone... it's just that Kevin and I have been doing DnD at my house every Friday since like July, so it's not like I just sprang it up on him, and we have non-Rocky people who come to DnD and we can't just cancel it for them and run off and do a last-second cast walk.

I don't think there's anything wrong with doing a quick cast walk, but to insinuate that if you don't come on this, then you don't care, is just wrong. I cry party foul, I really thought that was going overboard... you can't take out lack of nicotine and your frustration with your computers out on the cast like that, it's just uncalled for. Just mellow out and give us some frikkin WARNING next time... we all have lives outside of Rocky too.

Bucket:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:28 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

I never said going meant that someone cared. I said if anyone would have at least called me, that it did, though it did not entirely imply that if they didn't call, than they didn't care. Not entirely. Hence the add of being bitter and without nicotine-- so the people did not get the wrong idea that I wanted to just murder all of them over something so trivial. And I did get a few phone calls.

I know that not everyone knew about it, and I am NOT taking it out on them. I think everyone else understands lack of nicotine and frustration on that one, considering that I was hardly mean at all in either post. Really, that should not be blown out of proportion. You're making it sound far worse than it really was.

And for the record, I had completely forgotten about your little D&D thing. I wasn't trying to steal him, or you. I just didn't fucking know and didn't feel like editing the post when I found out.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:46 pm 
Fan Club Rep
Fan Club Rep

Okay, whatever Sarah. It's over, I'm letting it go, I didn't accuse you of trying to "steal" Kevin :roll:

Bucket:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:12 am 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

So your thought process that lead to saying that you couldn't cancel D&D last minute so that you can Kevin could go to the cast walk (though I never said anything remotely similar to that), or that Kevin's nights belonged to you was you NOT saying that I was trying to steal him?

Either way, I'm done with this. This is stupid, and there was nothing there that should have gone this far anyway. You and I both have real life things to do, like me working and you making wedding plans and such. REAL things with REAL importance.

I'm going to try and get people together for an after Hedwig cast walk on 6th, but I can't really make that since I work both Thursday morning, then Hedwig, then I work Friday morning, then party, then Saturday morning work, then Rocky, etc. etc. etc. I need sleep at some point. It just depends how tired I am since I will also have friends in town that I would like to spend some time with.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")