Queerios!

Eat them before they eat you!
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

Post subject: Rocky Horror Show in SA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:54 am 
Slut
Slut

Hey beutifull people of Queerios! Lee Marshall here.
OK. SO...Rocky really hasn't been up to par for the last few years in SA. good news though. We are doing the entire show this year (Thank God). It won't be an "experience" concert style type show. It will be full production at a new venue. Last years production was truly the absolute worst! And I won't participate with anymore productions like that. Though it is hard as I don't live in TX any longer. SO I assume that the cast and rehearsals are going as planned. Well if you saw last years production....um...sorry.
Anyhoo. The Cameo will not be involved this year. No hard feelings. But was just time to move on to a theater that was willing to put in the work and rehearsals to produce the highest quality possible. I wish the Cameo Theater all the success. They have always treated me with such kindness.
Rocky will be at the Josephine Theater in SA. Oct 23,24 30 and 31. At 10pm.
I love that you guys have always supported our shows. Even when they were..uh...bad. I promise this year will really be amazing.I would love to see you guys there. Please spread the word if you can.

Much love!
Lee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:57 am 
Slut
Slut

Hey guys, looked I jumped the gun. Sadly. But just got word that Rocky wont be happening this year. I think it a s good thing. It reaaly needed a break. The last several years had been so bad. I tried to get the original screen script adapted for the stage, but alas, they thought it was too difficult. Next year we will bring it back in all it glory. Full stage play that is.
Hope all is well. Thank you all for always being so wonderful even when the show wasn't up to par.
Love you guys and hope to see yall next year.
And dammit! I wanna come up and see yall when I am in TX!
OXOXOX

Lee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:38 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

Oh, I'm sorry it won't be happening... we were going to go on the 23rd since James is doing a Dios de los Muertos themed wedding down in Corpus for my friend's nephew and his girlfriend on Nov.1 and we'll be in CC Halloween weekend (at least hy're doing the play there and I already have tickets for Halloween). But we were looking forward to it and seeing you!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:24 pm 
Slut
Slut

Yea, I was looking forward to it. The producer originally pulled from it because he was too busy to devote any time. But then the theater called and still wanted it to happen. But at this point, it would have been 2 weeks before opening. And I didn't want another half assed, thrown together show. We will be doing it next year though. It would have been great to see you though. Sigh...next year.
Please say hello to everyone for me.