Austin Rocky Horror Picture Show Cast

Queerios!

Eat them before they eat you!
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post subject: INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!!
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:03 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

Alright, here's how it works, just fill out the quick survey and if we keep this thread as a sticky, new people can come here to see who everyone is and introduce themselves as well...

Name: Chibbi (rob) Orduña
Zodiac Sign: Geminii
Joined Cast: September 11, 2004
First time you saw it live: Summer of '04
First Part: Dr. Scott (i got thrown in)
Parts you play/hope to play: Play: Dr. Scott, Crim, Trixie, Brad, Janet, Magenta, Pre-Show, Eddie. Eventually i'll play them all, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Favorite bands: here they are in alphabetical order (as i go through my itunes library): apc, a global threat, afi, against all authority, cabaret soundtrack (haha), andre 300, alkaline trio, anti-flag, aphex twins, at all costs, at the drive in, avenged sevenfold, ben folds (five), black sabbath, blind melon, blood for blood, bob dylan, the bouncing souls, bright eyes, burn what binds, bush, casualties, champion, choking victim, christin aguilera, the clarks, cocksparrer, coheed and cambria, coldplay, comeback kid, the contender, the cure, dashboard, death cab, depeche mode, die young, dj shadows, evita soundtrack, the faint, fiona apple, fischerspooner, franz ferdinand, old fata, goodbye blue monday, guns and roses, janis joplin, old jewel, the killers, love is red, lower class brats, mad sin, madonna, manson, mars volta, mewithoutyou, msi, modest mouse, mr. bungle, mudvayne, muse, nin, omar rodriguez-lopez, op ivy, rent soundtraack, wicked sountrack, reefer madness soundtrack, ozzy, pedro the lion, pink floyd, placebo, postal service, queen, radiohead, rob zombie, saves the day, shai hulud, sublime, system of a down, take your shot, tenacious d, terror, they came burning, thursday, tiger army, tool, trinity, hedwig soundtrack, mouline rouge soundtrack, white zombie, with honor, zanna dont! soundtrack.
something interesting about yourself: i got my first tattoo and graduated high school at 16, went to college at 17, and i dont eat any fruits or vegetables. and if you ever see a really good looking woman and think it might be a man at rocky...(yea i know, they're everywhere)...it might be me

And, a recent picture of yourself:

i'm the sexy beast with the mohawk...oh wait, there's two of us, how are you going to know who's who?!?!?

(if you think of anything else you'd like to add to this little survey, feel free)

This aint no fucking Disney Store: Dance Mother Fuckers!

"I only did it with her because I'm in love with you"
-Rules of Attraction

Last edited by eitherway on Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 12:40 pm 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

Name: John Nuncio
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Joined Cast: oh man.....late April/early May of 2003
First time you saw it live: ^^^
First Part: I belive it was Rocky but i don't remember
Parts you play/hope to play: Played: Dr. Scott, Crim, Ralph, Rocky, Brad, Janet, Riff, & Frank havent played Columbia or Magenta
Favorite bands: Asylum Party, Slowdive, Ashengrace, Hallow, The Machine In The Garden, This Ascension, Lycia, Fetish in a Sweatbox, Frostiva, and alot more that you guys wouldnt know
something interesting about yourself: I DJ at Austin's only Gothic/Industrial club called Elysium, i will be getting my first out of town DJ'ing gig in San Antonio. I'm a Reviewer/Photographer for Electrocore.com and i'm trying to be a Photographer for Industrial Nation. I'm trying to find a job......thats about it

also i dont have a recent pic, so im not gonna post one up

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 1:05 pm 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

Name: Helena M. Penn
Sign: lane ends merge left
Joined Cast: March 19, 2005
First time you saw it live: October '03
First Part: Crim
Parts you play/hope to play: Crim, Scott, Eddie, Riff, Frank. I'm good with what I got.
Favorite bands: It varies from day to day, but mostly punk and pop and rock and glam. Current favorites: The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The Soviettes, Iggy Pop, R.E.M., among others.
Something interesting about yourself: Everything about me is better than anything about anyone. Ever.

I'm Little Miss Logical. Look at my perky tits.

Last edited by mynameisrobertpaulson on Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:26 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

Name: Brittany Mather
Zodiac Sign: Libra, but kinda on the cusp of Virgo too.
Joined Cast: February 16, 2001
First time you saw it live: Fall of 98'
First Part: Dr. Magenta
Parts you play/hope to play: I already play them all
Favorite bands: 3 Doors Down, Aerosmith, Riddlin Kids, Cord, BFS and more I can't think of right now.
something interesting about yourself: Umm...Not sure there is anything interesting to know about me...I have been sent to the emergency room from Rocky, four times.

Brittany

P.S. I am computer retarded and don't know how to put a picture of me on here...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 3:25 pm 
Techie
Techie

Name: Tracy G
Sign: Libra.
Joined Cast: Hm. I never offically joined cast, but I did do crew for Rocky for a month. That was in Feburary of 05.
First time you saw it live: November of 2003
First Part: Nada.
Parts you play/hope to play: Play: None...maybe Eddie, I dunno. I'd have to get my timing really perfect, eh?
Favorite bands: Hm. X-Japan, L'Arc' En Ciel, Dir En Grey, Malice Mizer, pretty much everything but rap and country.
Something interesting about yourself: Uhm. I'm deaf. And I know some Rocky songs and lines. yeah....

Picture, picture, picture. Lemme upload....

Not gonna keep that color for long. I'm waiting for a while before I dye it red. :O

Pain and memories may fade away....but always will the scars remain.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:17 pm 
Transylvanian
Transylvanian

Name: Dani

Zodiac Sign: Auqarius

Joined Cast: I'm not on this cast, I belong to Rich Weirdoes (Orlando, FL)

First time you saw it live: 2002

First Part: columbia

Parts you play: Columbia and Janet

Parts you hope to play: Magenta

Favorite bands: anything country

Something interesting about yourself: I met my fiance at RHPS on May 24, 2002

I don't have a pic

Last edited by military_princess on Mon May 30, 2005 5:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 4:17 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

The Vixen wrote:
I have been sent to the emergency room from Rocky, four times.

i think thats the most interesting thing EVER!!!

and here's a picture of my hoochie mama!

This aint no fucking Disney Store: Dance Mother Fuckers!

"I only did it with her because I'm in love with you"
-Rules of Attraction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 5:10 pm 
Closet Thespian
Closet Thespian

Location: Second star to the right and straight on til morning
Name: Shannon Hurn
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Joined Cast: August 13th, 2003
First time you saw it live: Ummmm, summer of '97 I think
First Part: Columbia
Parts you play/hope to play: I have played them all but Crim, Scott and Eddie, I reeeeeeally wanna play Eddie sometime soon!
Favorite bands: QUEEN! Is there any other band? Oh, uh, Powderburn, Iced Earth for one song, Creed (Mock me and die), and...stuff...
Something interesting about yourself: I ate a scorpion. I like to read books! I also happen to hate people. Pretty much all people. Even you. Thats right. Don't look behind you. Oh, and what some people fail to realize is that I'm a sarcastic bitch. If you happen to hear something about a dull hacksaw and a foot, yeah, thats me. But don't bring it up. I'd be forced to hurt you. Alot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:43 pm 
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

name: Ian Stilwell
zodiac sign: gemini
joined cast: sept 2003
first time you saw rocky live: july 2003
first part: riff raff
parts you play: everything except janet and trixie (yet...)
favorite bands:Beatles, Smashing pumpkins , Pink Floyd, they might be giants, QUEEN!!, meatloaf, bob dylan, eric clapton, MOZART, miles davis, rancid and many many more
something interesting about yourself: ive learned how to play over 100 rock songs on piano by ear(see list coming soon). i paint (impressionism) but my paintings freak people out because they look like van goughs(therefore they think im CRAZY. now why would they think that). i do alot of theater and theater classes, such as, mime, greek plays, improvisation and prat falls/slapstick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 9:30 am 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

Name: Sarah Wilk
Joined Cast: Late February, Early March 2002
First time you saw it live: Middle of December 2001
First Part: Janet
Parts you play/hope to play: I play everything except for Riff, although one day. Yes, one day... When I get enough costume pieces for it.
Favorite bands: Oh hell, ummmm... , Green Day, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Powderburn, 3 Doors Down, Bowling For Soup, Jewel, Alanis Morissette (fuck you guys, I can't help it)... There's others, I'm just horrible with band names.
Something interesting about yourself: Umm, I'm a computer addict, a Trekkie (that's right, I'm a fuckin' Trekkie, kiss my ass motherfuckers), Harry Potter addict (yes, I skipped around the mall after I reserved my copy of Book 6. Brad, I want my copy of book 5 back. If you aren't gonna read it, I want it back), I love candles, I can't do most girl-shit to save my life, I love kitties, I love Rainbow stuff (it's just so.... GAY! It's awesome!), I love adventure games... Shit, I'm rambling. What the fuck is "interesting"? Umm, umm, umm............ Yeah. My walls are my scrapbook pages. I'm running out of room.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 8:19 pm 
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

Name: Cal
Joined Cast: June 17, 1992
First time you saw it live: 1983
First Part: Rocky
Parts you play/hope to play: I have played everything at Rocky including cast director in 2 different towns. i hope to one day play Yossarian in a remake of Catch 22.
Favorite bands: Suicide Machines, Dead Kennedys, Operation Ivy, The Descendents, Mad Caddies, NOFX, Alkaline Trio, Superchunk, Minor Threat, Jawbreaker, The Get Up Kids, and anything John doesnt like cause he knows dick about music.
Something interesting about yourself: I have opposable toes.

look to the left for a picture of me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 3:00 am 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

Name: Stevo
Zodiac Sign: Preemie Virgo, supposed to be a Libra
Joined Cast: Early '88
First time you saw it live: fall of 1984
First Part: Rocky (dragged in), Riff (by choice)
Parts you play/hope to play: I'll play anything in a pinch, but prefer Frank, Riff, & Columbia
Favorite bands:
I tend to like songs more than the bands, and it majorly depends on mood. Hate me if you like, but I like jazz (not Dixieland) -- Billie Holliday, Dinah Washington, Louis Armstrong, Astrud Gilberto, Stan Getz, that kind of thing. If I'm in a self-indulgent melancholy mood I'll go for old Modern English or Echo & the Bunnymen, but if I'm feeling nostalgic, that can be a dangerous mix. Bad Religion, The Visitors, The Damned, old-school punk like the Dead Kennedys, Minor Threat, Black Flag, Sex Pistols.. Oh.. Um, lost my train of thought. Sorry.
Something interesting about yourself: I'm a programmer. No, wait. That's not interesting. Um, I dunno. I'm mildly obessive-compulsive, and need to make things -- programs, graphics, props, costumes, models, DVD compilations, kinetic motion series (shoulda seen me with dominoes when I was a kid), etc. A few years ago I got on a Barbie doll modification kick. I should bring my Rocky Horror Barbie collection some time. What may surprise other cast members is that outside of Rocky, I'm a pretty shy, reserved guy.

Oh, and I have a 10-inch penis.

(I keep it in a jar on my desk.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 11:03 am 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

Name: Joanna Stephens
Zodiac sign: Gemini (Scorpio rising, moon in Capricorn)
Joined cast: here, early 1985 (I was in the Corpus cast in the late 70s/early 80s)
First time I saw RHPS live: March 13, l977
First part: a Transylvanian, then Magenta
Have played: Magenta, Janet, Frank, Dr. Scott, Crim
Favorite bands: Antony & the Johnsons, Skatenigs (and Choreboy, their offshoot), the Beatles, Heart, Two Nice Girls, Hole, Dead Kennedys, Fear, a lot of old punk bands it would take too long to list...
About me: James and I got married AT Rocky (also where we met) and reneweed our vows on Halloween a few years back before the show (the photo of us with me smiling so geekily in the black lace dress is from that night...) I collect stuff with lips and lip prints on it, plastic skulls, and monster toys and love horror movies. I also adopt every stray animal that turns up (and sometimes stray Rocky people). Davina is like a daughter to me and i feel I lucked out with her. Also still friends with a lot of the cast from the 80s and the Corpus cast from earlier, so Rocky's been good for me... I may have ssen the show 2000 times in a theater by now, I've been trying to count but I can't date all my absences while taking care of mom yet because the dogs ate two of my journals during one of my absences... I would be the person who missed her own 2000th show though. (i lost count at 1967 times, so I'm close...) And I still love Rocky and really enjoy the whole thing, the movie included. I was cast director several times and enjoy it all a lot more now that I'm NOT... That's a lot of stuff but I'm not very forthcoming in real life, so no one knows very much about me...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:54 pm 
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

Name: Whitney Harper White
Zodiac Sign: Cancer (Gemini rising)
Joined Cast: July 5, 2003
First time you saw it live: Summer of '01
First Part: End Trixie (for Rookie Horror Beach Nite)
Parts you play/hope to play: Janet, Riff, Trixie, I hope to learn Rocky soon.
Favorite bands: Tomcraft, BT, Miss Kitten, Future Sound of London, Juno Reactor, Ladytron, etc, etc.
something interesting about yourself:I'm graduating on June 11th from American YouthWorks Charter High School, I just got voted in as treasurer, etc. etc. I'm kind of mean, and have little tolerance for bullshit or whining.

Last edited by whitefeatherswan on Tue May 24, 2005 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:39 pm 
Goddess Lindsay
Goddess Lindsay

Name: Rev. Dr. Lindsay E. King-Reddick-Mears, Esq.

Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Joined Cast: May 1997

First time you saw it live: Summer 1995

First Part: Magenta (Beach Night 1997)

Parts you play/hope to play: Maggie, Trixie, Eddie, Frank, Brad. Columbia is nice every now and then. I ~<3 playing Janet. I've only played Rocky once, and that was enough. Riff, Crim and Scott are a'ight.

Favorite bands: Green Day, Gals Panic, Bowling For Soup, Cherry Poppin' Daddies, The Beatles, NoFX, Pavement, Liz Phair, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Social Distortion, The Buzzcocks, The Pixies, Outkast, Dead Milkmen, Lederhosen Lucil, NERD, Nobuo Uematsu, Reel Big Fish, Goldfinger, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Ludacris, Molotov, Nelly, Save Ferris, Smashing Pumpkins, The Ramones, Cibo Matto, MC Lars, Flametrick Subs... ummmm... we could be here awhile. Also, I second Calvin, RE: anything John doesnt like cause he knows dick about music.

something interesting about yourself: I feel like I'm being cocky when I rant about myself, so I asked others opinions of myself... and they said...
-"You are infinitely huggable..."
-"You graduated from Del Valle, and you are not:
a) pregnant
b) a stripper
...so you're doing alright."
-I'm a Deaner campaigner.
-I went to see the same band three days in a row, and spent 15 hours in a car to do so. (I think that's good time. ;) )
-Obsession is my hobby... and apparently I need at least two things to obsess about, otherwise I'm not satisfied.

And, a recent picture of yourself:
...not super recent, but I still look the same.

Post subject: ahhh hello
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 4:15 am 
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

hi umm... i'm not on cast, and no one really knows me. but i know some of you'se guys... ahh

Name: Xavier S.

Sign thingy..: umm.. LEO. here me roar... "meow"

Fav band: ahh.. yellow?.. i'm a fan of all things involving music and other arts..

Stuff: ahh i love to write, draw, color .. ahh breath, and other stuff thats really not important.. i'm really just posting to see if my avatar works..

"I wasn't born with enough middle fingers" --MM

i'm gonna go on a child killing rampage! -???
Awww its just so cute when YOU say that ^.^v-X

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:50 am 
Slut
Slut

Name: Padon West
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Joined Cast: Am I considered part of cast yet? I'm not sure. If so... then it would be July 2nd 2005.
First time you saw it live: Oh look... July 2nd 2005.
First Part: Ralph "Half-Shit". I was mostly just dragged up onstage and I'm sure I had that "Deer in the headlights" look.
Parts you play/hope to play: It would be an honor to play any of the main characters. I am partial to Columbia, though.
Favorite bands: Oh Jesus... there are a lot. In no particular order: Aerosmith, Janis Joplin, Neko Case, Kelly Hogan, Lucinda Williams, Dolly Parton, My Chemical Romance, Tsunami Bomb, Marilyn Manson, Garbage, Ted Leo and the Pharmacists, Rilo Kiley, Trailer Bride, Patricia Vonne, Lee Ann Womack, Matchbox Twenty, Johnny Cash, Dixie Chicks, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Cher, Tift Merritt, Mary J. Blige, The Meat Purveyors, The Bottle Rockets, Fleetwood Mack, Annie Lennox, The Indigo Girls, Madonna, The Darkness, Melissa Etheridge, Jewel, Shakira, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Everclear, Patsy Cline, Coldplay, Norah Jones, Liz Phair, Sarah McLachlan, Cyndi Lauper, The Eagles, The Cure, MuseÂ… and IÂ’m sure I forgot some.
Something interesting about yourself: I'm both incredibly interesting and incredibly boring at the exact same time. I'm a big homo and a stickler for order, style, fashion and looking lovely and cool... but at the same time I'm in love with wonderfully nerdy things like Star Wars, X-Men (the Super Hero show kicked ass), and reading. I write, draw, and create. Meh... anything else you want to know you can just ask. It's not like I've very private.

--P.

And the picture...
Well I'm inept and can't get it to work right. If you're that interested, however, you can see it here.

Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:10 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

Name: Rebecca

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Joined Cast: I'm on tech and I don't plan to join cast.

First time you saw it live: Uhm... sometime last summer, maybe? I'm bad with past dates and times.

First Part: Nope

Parts you play/hope to play: Nope

Favorite bands: Rufus Wainwright, Dresden Dolls, Neutral Milk Hotel, The Proclaimers, Almost everyone who's done a version of 99 Red Balloons.

Something interesting about yourself: Not much. I currently have 8 cats, 4 dogs, 2 turtles, and 2 parakeets. One of the dogs is up for adoption and I'm only fostering 2 of the kittens. I take in strays all the time and I'll starve before I let them.
If you have an animal that needs a home, I'm your girl, though with the current financial situation I'd rather you adopt someone.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:40 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

Name: Jonathan Fyffe
Sign: Taurus (Da Bull!!!!!)
Joined Cast: eh joined?
First time you saw it live: Hrmm.. 96 or 97
First Part: Never been in cast
Parts you play/hope to play: Being there's enough for me
Favorite bands: Marilyn Manson, Pink Floyd, Pantera (I still miss dimebag), Jimmi Hendrix, the doors, slayer, system of a down, static-x, NIN, PANTERRA!!, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Ozzy Osbourne, Nirvana, Some Green Day,
Megadeath, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Jimmy Buffet, My Chemical Romance, and more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:48 pm 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

Location: behind the McDonald's that's close to the mall that's near the freeway
Name: David Roland Strong

Zodiac sign: Scorpio (Moon in Virgo, Capricorn rising)

Joined cast: sometime in the 90s

First time I saw RHPS live: 1985 or 1986

First part: Crim

Have played: Crim, Dr Scott; Magenta, Trixie, and Brad only once and with little or no training. As long as I'm allowed to show up, I'll be happy.

Favorite bands: Far too many to list, but I'll be seeing Paul McCartney for the fourth time in November -- he does cover versions of Beatles songs (my favorite band) well -- A Splendid Time Is Guaranteed For All. I saw the Jimi Hendrix Experience live. Rolling Stones live in Austin!

I am listening mostly to classical on the car radio -- favorites include Bach, Beethoven, and Mozart. I like just abt anything with a guitar. I also like jazz but find little on the radio dial most of the time. I own some Herbie Hancock and Miles Davis and Brian Auger. I'm a baritone and have played the piano, trumpet, guitar, and harmonica.

About me: I was born on a Thanksgiving Day in Big Spring, Texas. I'm a preacher's kid. In my mid 20s, I was a passenger in a Pinto station wagon which was broad-sided by a Continental Trailways bus. I fell out and broke my skull and was in neurological intensive care for a couple of days at the Methodist Hospital in Houston. I've been single for over 19 years.

David, aging before my very eyes

Last edited by Strangelove on Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 12:41 am 
Closet Thespian
Closet Thespian

Name: Kevin Keener

Zodiac sign: Aries/Taurus (depending on which newspaper i read)

Joined cast: June 2004

First time I saw RHPS live: Summer 1998

First part: Riff Raff

Have played: Everything accept Janet

Favorite bands: Alice in Chains, Aerosmith, Rammstein, GWAR, Slayer, Metallica, System of a Down, Misfits

About me: I drink a lot and am pretty shy outside of Rocky. I am making a movie and we start filming at the end of august.

...and all my soul

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:42 pm 
Transylvanian
Transylvanian

Name: Allie Carr

Zodiac sign: Libra

Joined cast: January 2004-Houston/September 2004-Austin

First time I saw RHPS live: January 2004

First part: Magenta

Have played: Magenta, Columbia, Riff, Janet, Trixie, Frank

Favorite bands: Rilo Kiley, The Beatles, The Shins, Spoon, Pavement, Ben Folds Five, to name a few

About me: I just want to come back and play soon!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:28 pm 
Techie
Techie

Name: Jeff

Zodiac sign: Scorpio (awful lot of us, no?)

Joined cast: December 2003? Stuck around about 2 or 3 months I think.

First time I saw RHPS live: February 2001

First part: Rocky Effin Horror

Have played: Rocky, oh, and a terrible Eddie once.

Favorite bands: Neutral Milk Hotel, Ben Folds Five, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day, The Eagles, Rush, Dire Straits, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Johnny Cash, Eve 6, The Cars, Rob Zombie, Counting Crows, so forth.

Yes, I am all over the damn spectrum.

About me: I would also like to come back soon, but I am a poor ass broke college student who can barely afford the gas to get from home to work to class to home again every day, and noone ever wants to make the drive with me. =(
Maybe I'll just move to Austin in the forseeable future and go to UT. Anyhoo, I'm a geek, both of the computer and other variety. But a cute one, really! I'm constantly singing, skill or lack thereof notwithstanding.

I'll get a picture when I a) find a camera b) have gotten a haircut.

-Jeff says, "It is very dark; you are likely to be eaten by a Grue."

Post subject: HElloooo
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 2:05 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

Name: Amanda (your mom) hazlett
Zodiac Sign: taurus
Joined Cast: im not in the cast but my god do i want to be
First time you saw it live: I dont remember but it was fun
First Part: Will you give me a good part?
Parts you play/hope to play: Play: janet trixie magenta anyone ill do it MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Favorite bands: stereo lab, stereo total, bravery, incubus, david garza, interpool, no doubt, missy eliot, system of the down, marilyn manson, basement jaxx, rasputina, blah way to many to name
something interesting about yourself: i got my first tattoo as soon as i turned 18....with my mom. Im a pastry chef and i can bust a wicked groove Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:24 am 
Closet Thespian
Closet Thespian

Name: Summer "You Tell Me Your Middle Name First" Stinson

Zodiac Sign: Leo.... meow? (Ahem.) Meow!

Joined Cast: Um, riiiiiiight....

First Time You Saw It Live: Heh, you couldn't find a place that played it live back in the little redneck mountain town I'm from. So... Didn't see it live until just this past June.

First Part: Neg-a-tory

Parts Played/Hope To Play: Hey, I can answer this one:
None/Everyone

Favorite Bands: I'm so stuck in another, even more badly-dressed generation....i.e. Duran Duran, The Cure, Depeche freakin Mode ::ducks fast::, Echo and the Bunnymen, the Psychedelic Furs, the Pixies, NOFX, Green Day, Cake, They Might Be Giants, Modest Mouse, the Offspring, I dunno.... oh oh oh, and I'm with you, Ms. Shannon, I love Queen...oooh and CCR, the Beatles, and an awful lot of folksy stuff I kinda developed a taste for (my dad's a pretty good musician/singer/songwriter).

Something Interesting About Yourself: Um... once upon a time I used to draw really well. Well.... really okay, anyway. I have a bunch of best of show ribbons and a trophy and crap somewhere in the garage. Um, what else... I seem to lack the ability to answer a question, written or spoken aloud, without squeezing in at least one "Um"....

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next