Austin Rocky Horror Picture Show Cast

Queerios!

Eat them before they eat you!
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:51 am 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

Location: behind the McDonald's that's close to the mall that's near the freeway
The Alamo Drafthouse is hiring!
OFFICE MANAGER NEEDED

After more than four years of helping us shape this theater into the home away from home it's become for so many of us, the inimitable Kier-la Janisse recently decided that she's going to pursue other opportunities in her Canadian homeland and leave us Texans high and dry. She will be sorely missed, and there's obviously no way we could ever hope to replace her and everything she brought to the company, but in her absence we're realizing that we really, really need a good office manager around here.

Do you have what it takes to book films from distributors, manage guest travel, keep a calendar organized, yell at me for not finishing a task on time, and help us maintain good contact with the members of the press? We're looking for someone with a love of and aptitude for organizational systems, salesmanship, general flexibility, the ability to juggle a LOT of projects at once, and basic competence with computer systems to come in and help us do the best we can to carry on in Kier-la's absence. If you think you have what we're looking for, please send your resume to our HR at constance@originalalamo.com.