Queerios!

Eat them before they eat you!
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:38 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Zebstar1 wrote:
Here's the link for the show that Jenn Richter and I are doing at the Highball if folks wanna try and show up. It's on a Friday, so you're free. :P It apparently will sell out so get tickets early!

Just bought tickets for my group. Sounds fun. Never actually been to The Highball, though I've been passing by it weekly of late on my way to the Austin Yoga studio. The karaoke theme rooms sound amusing also.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:51 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

Wow, lots of harsh words for the 80's cast. We weren't THAT bad! Just joined this site, after being away from Rocky for 20+ years. I see now you have tech directors and trainers, etc. lol and shaking my head at the same time. Hope you still manage to have some fun, which is what Rocky is all about.

Hi Joanna .. you and James are the only 2 I recognize from this cast. Sorry I missed the reunion, but Doug, Eric, Kat, Mary, Jayson, Kyle/Shawn, and Karen/Korinne know how to get in touch with me now as we all found each other on Facebook.

Take care,
~Dana - Former "Janet"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:28 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

Hi, Dana! It's very cool to hear from you... Mary and I were talking about you recently (nothing bad!) and James hand i have often wondered how you were over the years.
I don't mean to sound harsh about the 80's cast...I loved being part of it, and so many of them were and remain my dear friends...I think I have a certain amount of exasperation when I look back because I was the person who always got stuck beinmg the referee when people were fighting, and I'd always get calls at 4am with people screaming "(Fill in the blank) is a bitch and I'm gonna kill her!" and I'd be having to talk them out of it. Around 86-67 there was a lot of fighting, nastiness, and bad behavior. But the reunion was lovely, everyone has grown up and we all behaved, and I'm so so happy that some people I always dearly loved have become friends when they used to fight over silly Rocky stuff.
By the way, i stil rmemeber us taking Chuck over to your house to train for Brad...we had to wait for "Santa Barbara" to end, lol, because Gina was trying to get to the church on time and had stolen a motorcycle and was roaring along on it in her wedding dress.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:32 am 
Closet Thespian
Closet Thespian

I fear i hug rape joanna all the time...well when i see her...

I feel dirtier thank usual now...

He's bringing the sloe clap back.

Who am I now \m/ :booze: \m/

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:24 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

Hugs from you are always fine! (Hopefully its a good kind of dirty.)