Queerios!

Eat them before they eat you!
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

Post subject: Where Not To Move
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:56 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/01/hit-and-run-accident-devolves-into-vigilante-beating.html
Quote:
A fatal hit-and-run in Hawthorne left one man dead, a good Samaritan injured by another car when she attempted to help, and the motorist who stopped to check on her after allegedly striking her beaten and robbed by a mob of bystanders.

The bizarre chain of events unfolded about 9:30 p.m. Wednesday on a busy stretch of Crenshaw Boulevard near the 105 Freeway when a southbound driver struck a pedestrian walking across the street outside the crosswalk.

Hawthorne Police Lt. Gary Tomatoni said the driver of a white or gray minivan fled the scene and as the injured pedestrian lay in the street, a second vehicle ran over the man. That driver also failed to stop and provide aid.

Several pedestrians who saw the two cars hit the man ran to him to try to help. One of the good Samaritans was running across Crenshaw Boulevard toward the victim when she was hit by another motorist traveling southbound.
That motorist stopped to check on the woman, but as he did so, he was attacked by a mob of bystanders.

“These criminal bystanders assaulted the victim and ultimately stole his cellphone,” Tomatoni said. “This victimized driver was able to eventually free himself from the attack and fled the location in his vehicle.”

Post subject: Re: Where Not To Move
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:46 pm 
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

Aaawwwwwwssssome

"I wasn't born with enough middle fingers" --MM

i'm gonna go on a child killing rampage! -???
Awww its just so cute when YOU say that ^.^v-X