Queerios!

Eat them before they eat you!
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

Post subject: Please have a look
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:03 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

I hope this link works (since i am nototiously bad with them...it just worked for me). If not, please just google "John Everett Fitch" and it (and various news stories come up).
http://www.poisonart.com/pedophile.htm
This man was just convicted of molesting a child I babysat from infancy and dearly love (who was twelve years old at the time). He was out on bond til sentencing and he ran. The cops and U.S. marshalls are now looking for his sorry ass and he is probably hiding in or near Hays County or South Austin, in the company of his girlfriend. I doubt they will get far because neither one is that smart and they don't have much money. This is really fucking personal for me and James and he needs to be in jail. His lawyer got the trial postponed three times and each time this little girl had to get all psyched up to testify and have to see him in court, then it got put off again. She's been in therapy for what this whole thing has done to her. Finally they made it to court, she got through it, he was convicted, and we thought it was over... and then he took off.
If you can, please pass this information on to anyone you think might be possibly able to help. He shouldn't be on the loose anywhere near kids.

Post subject: Re: Please have a look
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:07 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

He was arrested last night in Mexico and hauled back here...now facing additional charges. Mr. Fitch is going to jail to be someone's bitch!
Thank you all so much for viewing my original post! We were all trying to get the word out!

Post subject: Re: Please have a look
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:31 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

He was sentenced today to 20 years plus 10 for violating bond, to serve concurrently. Eligible for parole in 6 but I can't see the parole board being impressed with him.