Austin Rocky Horror Picture Show Cast

Queerios!

Eat them before they eat you!
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 12:51 am 

Pythia Dust
A Musical Review from Outer Space

Sel and I went to the vortex this weekend and saw "Pythia Dust!" It was SO fantastic, we want to invite everyone (Yes you Shawn, you really shouldn't miss this) to come with us this Sunday to see Pythia Dust.

http://www.vortexrep.org/index.shtml

The cost is $7.50 with donation of 2 cans of food for Safe Place. If you don't have canned food, I'll help you get some. It's an hour and a half of AMAZING song routines. Don't miss out on this. It truly is an awesome show! If you need a ride, let me know and I'll be more than happy to see what we can work out. If you guys want, we can meet up for dinner before the show. The show starts at 9pm and ends about 10:15-10:30 ish. We hope to see you there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 11:25 am 
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

Do they have a "pay what you will" night? I is poor. (Me mum has $2 left in checking account.) :?: Otherwise, I would love to join you.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:02 am 
Transylvanian
Transylvanian

bitch wrote:

Pythia Dust
A Musical Review from Outer Space

Sel and I went to the vortex this weekend and saw "Pythia Dust!" It was SO fantastic, we want to invite everyone (Yes you Shawn, you really shouldn't miss this) to come with us this Sunday to see Pythia Dust.

http://www.vortexrep.org/index.shtml

The cost is $7.50 with donation of 2 cans of food for Safe Place. If you don't have canned food, I'll help you get some. It's an hour and a half of AMAZING song routines. Don't miss out on this. It truly is an awesome show! If you need a ride, let me know and I'll be more than happy to see what we can work out. If you guys want, we can meet up for dinner before the show. The show starts at 9pm and ends about 10:15-10:30 ish. We hope to see you there.

I saw this reviewed in "The Austin Chronicle." It sounded great. I've been meaning to catch it myself, so I was wondering if the offer of a ride might extend towards me. If not, I understand. Perhaps I may see you guys there anyway.

Ashes to ashes...

~Ashe

PS I'll check later after work today or something. Send me a message with a telephone number if possible.

- The Crüxshadows

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:21 pm 
Tomorrow night (Thurs 2/5) is pay what you will night. For those of you who want to go but didn't have the $7.50 this would be a great opportunity. I'm going to be going again as well so if someone needs a ride, I can pick them up. Just let me know.