Queerios!

Eat them before they eat you!
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

Post subject: New kid at school
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:36 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

Hey everyone. First of all I just wanna let you guys know that u do a kick ass job with the show. I've been a couple times and me and my friends had a blast. Me and my roommate both work on/near howard lane so we just moved RIGHT behind the discount cinema for convenience and the right price, so chances are that u'll see us often. However, of the times that we've attended we did feel a little out of place and that people were looking at us like hookers in a church. Maybe I'm just paranoid. I dunno.. we prolly don't look like the typical rocky fans. But anyhow I just kinda wanted to say hey to everyone and hopefully meet some of yall and make some friends, if you don't mind me littering in your forum :lol:
I'll understand if I'm to be burned at the stake or even tar-and-feathered. Talk to u guys later. Holler back

Post subject: by the way
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:38 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

oh, yeah and also feel free to send me an instant message.. My name is Dylan and I'm an AIM junkie :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:30 pm 
Closet Thespian
Closet Thespian

Hey, I'm Brad, I don't know if I've seen you at the show. If you've been in the past couple of months, I'm sure I have.
In my experience, Rocky is one of the few places in the world where anyone and everyone will be accepted and appreciated. People you meet at Rocky, especially the cast, are usually the least judging people you will ever meet.
So, don't worry about not being accepted or whatever, next time you're at the show, come talk to us, we're usually outside the theater long before the show, and will be outside the theater after the show. Feel free to tell anyone on cast what you thought of the show, or if you just want to talk about whatever. Like I said, we are some of the least judging people you'll ever meet for the mostpart.
Anyway, I'm in class right now, I have an hour and a half left, and I'm done with EVERYTHING so I'm just in the LRC typing shit up, so I should probably get back to work, hopefully we'll see you at the show sometime.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 8:49 am 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

Hi Dylan! My name is Brittany. I am the overly happy, perky cast member, although there seems to be more and more of us these days. It's awesome to hear that you think that we are doing a good job with the show, we are definitly trying our best for you, the audience. As of late, I have been playing Magenta a lot, so if you have been there recently and seen a really hot chick playing Maggie, I mean like epitamy of all that is sexiness, so hot that it's like looking at the sun...it burns, but you look anyways, then that was probably one of our other Magentas. Hee hee hee. I'm just joshing. I have been on cast for 3 and a half years now, because I am pathetic and I have no life. I play everything, and for the most part I love every minute of it. I think the friendships I have made through Rocky will last me a lifetime. Even if the friendship doesn't last, the memories and lessons learned from each friendship will. We are a really close knit group of people, and each person that you meet from cast will be pretty awesome. We are each cool in our own unique way. There are no stereotypes that you have to fit into, or anything like that. The group at Rocky is very eclectic. The only real common thread, is that for the most part, we are all outcasts for one reason of another. One is the geek, one is the skinny kid, another the fat kid, one is the kicker, one is the emu, etc. Yeah. Sorry I am just rambling on, I am at work, and I am very bored. La la la, connect the dots. Well, I hope I could be of at least a little help. Feel free to IM me on yahoo or AIM if you ever see me on! Take care!

Brittany

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 12:28 pm 
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

hi dylan, my name is Ian. im usually the one at rocky with the most energy. i also play the tunes before the show sometimes. i wear a bowler hat alot. i play every character except for frank and janet.hmm. i am currently working in the music industry as a small time audio engeneer. i also sing and play about 7 instruments . ive been playing brad, riff and rocky alot lately. im hard to miss i am usually shouting the call lines the loudest. ive been on the cast for almost 11 months and am looking forward to many more years.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 6:40 pm 
Closet Thespian
Closet Thespian

When did this become the "meet the cast" topic?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 10:47 pm 
when everybody started introducing themselves.

IM beck, I joined cast in 2001 and quit in 2003. Now Im coming back because my girlfriend is on cast and i can't afford the 4-8 bucks a week to see her perform. You'll know me, Im the one fauning over stevo (the guy who brings the glow sticks) and making out in the back row, or the front row, or you know, wherever with the hot brunett with glasses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 2:42 am 
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

wow, lets all feign excitement. pardon the confrontational imperatives but you really suck and i cant think of anyone except margo that would give a fat flying doody that you have returned. oh, and just so you know, my ass still hasnt been kicked. so thbbbppt.

jeez, ian, toot your own horn their, kiddo. what are you compiling an on-line resume?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 11:30 am 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

ian has played columbia and magenta???

anyways im John, i just recently quit rocky due to personal issues, but im still hanging out with some of the rocky cast......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 12:10 pm 
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

yeah ive only played magenta once, but ive played columbia a few times.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 12:47 am 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

Hi. I'm Stevo. I yell lines loudly, kinda like Ian, but with timing. Sometimes I let other people finish their lines, too. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:02 am 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

Hi I'm Graham and I like girls. A lot.

Heehee just playing. I am Bobbi the Cast Director. Next time you come to the show you have to say hi to us. I am the one telling people what to do and trying to get everything together before the show. You are more than welcome to come up and talk to us. We all love it when audience comes up front after the show to talk. Sometimes we even go to IHOP after the shows. Not a lot lately because we are all poor. Anyway come talk to us we will except you don't worry.

*HUGS* I love everyone!!!

Booboo

~The Brain: And I am the Iconoclast, an unconventional eccentric who marches to a different drummer [whacked on head] but you may call me Noodle Noggin.~

~The Brain: Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Pinky: I think so, Brain, but we're already naked.~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 8:48 am 
Fan Club Rep
Fan Club Rep

Hi, I'm Raini. I'm hardly ever able to play because I work a billion hours a week but I do try :) Nice to meet you

Bucket:
The fucking CHEESE has more health than I do!

"A song while you buy your crack, sir?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:07 am 
Virgin
Virgin

you guys seem pretty cool, I'll have to come say hey after a show. I'm trying to round up my crew for tomorrow night(saturday) to catch Rocky but plans change every 5 minutes so I'll do what I can.

Ian- i noticed that you were into audio engineering, which is what i'm majoring in. I'm going to austin sound lab downtown at the arlen studio for music production. we'll have to talk shop sometime.

umm, a little about myself. I'm just a yound punk (19yrs old) going to school, and workin all the time tryin to keep a roof over my head. I coach cheerleading(it's ok to laugh) at an all-star gym here in the area. Music is my life, so i go see as many shows as i have the chance for-typical austin stuff. Lived here my whole life and wanna stick around till schools over. It's good to..sort of.. meet alot of u guys
till tomorrow, i guess

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2004 3:52 pm 
Closet Thespian
Closet Thespian

Awesome, well Ian won't be at the show tonight (Saturday) but most of the rest of the cast will be there.... I'm gonna be doing preshow and I'll be your Janet tonight, feel free to show up early and talk before the show if you want.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 1:36 pm 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

Location: behind the McDonald's that's close to the mall that's near the freeway
Hi, I'm David and no one really knows for sure exactly why I'm here. I wish I had like a foot fetish or something so when, for example, everyone sings "for the shoes" and holds up their shoeless feet, I could have multiple orgasms, but I don't, so I don't.

David, always totally naked under my clothes