Austin Rocky Horror Picture Show Cast

Queerios!

Eat them before they eat you!
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

Post subject: fun with fundies
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:18 pm 
I was flipping through the channels today and for some reason I don't know I stopped on one of those Christian fundi networks when I saw one of their preachers plugging this survey. He wants all his viewers to fill it out and mail it back so that he can take the results to "both sections of congress and the white house" Topics on this survey include gay marriage, sex education in schools, stem cell research, reproductive rights issues, and many more. Good preacher Kennedy (no relation) wants the government to know how Americans feel about these issues. lets tell him shall we.

To write for the survey:
D. James Kennedy
P.O. Box 555
Ft Lauderdale Fl 33302

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:24 am 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

Location: behind the McDonald's that's close to the mall that's near the freeway
Good for you! And thanks for the address -- I'll spread your note around.

James Kennedy is one of the worst offenders. I was reading another site, Westboro Baptist, and they claim that the tsunami hit southeast Asia because the people there are idolaters and there were some visiting Swedes... I kid you not!

I'm fighting the fundamentalists head-on. If you want to know how my friends and I are doing it, come to our Startlight Service at the FUMC Chapel (adjacent to the west side of the Capitol) at 6 PM Thursday (or 6:30). Sara Hickman may sing while we take an offering.

The service is free (as in free love), but the offering will go to the "Reconciling Ministries Network" http://www.rmnetwork.org/ which is working to force the United Methodist Church to accept G/L/B/T humans. Our small group became a Reconciling group a little over a year ago. Some argued for delay, but I quoted MLK: "Justice delayed is justice denied."

Fundamentalists are dangerous, not just to the American way of life (like freedom of and/or from religion) but also to anyone who is unwilling to decide who is or is not a valid human being.

David, PK

Post subject: Re: fun with fundies
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:22 pm 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

mouse wrote:
I was flipping through the channels today and for some reason I don't know I stopped on one of those Christian fundi networks when I saw one of their preachers plugging this survey. He wants all his viewers to fill it out and mail it back so that he can take the results to "both sections of congress and the white house" Topics on this survey include gay marriage, sex education in schools, stem cell research, reproductive rights issues, and many more. Good preacher Kennedy (no relation) wants the government to know how Americans feel about these issues. lets tell him shall we.

To write for the survey:
D. James Kennedy
P.O. Box 555
Ft Lauderdale Fl 33302

wait a min. he isnt a real christian then...................