Eat them before they eat you!
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

Post subject: Movies!!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:46 pm 
Closet Thespian
Closet Thespian

1. "2, 10, 11; Eyes, fingers, toes."
2. "The only life I saw for the last million miles were the hypnotized bunnies. Most of them are now wedged in the tires. "
3. ""My job consists of basically masking my contempt for the assholes in charge, and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room so I can jerk off while I fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble Hell." Well, you have absolutely no interest in saving yourself. "
4."I love the smell of napalm in the morning."

5."And you... George Michael... you ever call me a fuckin' eejit again, you'll go home with the drumsticks stuck up your hole... the one you don't sing out of. "
6. "This place used to be off limits, man, 'cause some drunk freshman fell right down the middle smacking his head on every beam, man. Autopsy said he only had one beer, how many did you have? "
"Four."
"You're dead, man, you're so dead."

7."This is not unlike escaping my mother's womb. God, what a memory. "

8. "EVERYTHING! Everything that you wanted I have done. You asked that child be taken. I took him. You cowered before me and I was frightening. I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside down. AND I HAVE DONE IT ALL FOR YOU! I am exhausted from living up to your expectations."
9. " Did you ever see that "Twilight Zone" where the guy signed a contract and they cut out his tongue and put it in a jar and it wouldn't die, it just grew and pulsated and gave birth to baby tongues? Pretty cool, huh?"
10. "Your mother's mother's mother, f*** - this ain't "Roots", mutha... Man, I wanna see a picture of this Nubian princess. If you were any less black, you would be clear."
11. "Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town. "
12. "Well, the Protector got super-accelerated coming out of the black hole, and it, like, nailed the atmosphere at Mach 15, which, you guys know, is pretty unstable, obviously, so we're gonna help Laredo guide it on the vox ultra-frequency carrier and use Roman candles for visual confirmation. "13. "What's your encore? Do you, like, anally rape my mother while pouring sugar in my gas tank? "
14."At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it. "

15."Blow me."
16. "Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Haagen-Dasz ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make s'mores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Cap'n Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons. "

17. "You know, at one time, I used to break into pet shops to liberate the canaries. But I decided that was an idea way before its time. Zoos are full, prisons are overflowing... oh my, how the world still dearly loves a cage."
18. "Oh, that was one crazy party. I am hung over. "
" Tell me about it. I woke up this morning and I shit a squirrel. I mean it. Literally. Hell of it is, damn thing's still alive. So I got this shit-covered squirrel down there in the office. Don't know what to name it. "
" I'm sorry, Champ. I think I ate your chocolate squirrel. "

19."Yes, London. You know: fish, chips, cup 'o tea, bad food, worse weather, Mary fucking Poppins... LONDON. "

20."[in Spanish] The marajuana goes in the top drawer. The cocaine and speed go in the second drawer. And the heroin goes in the bottom drawer. Always separate the drugs."
---Morgan---

---Albert Einstein---

I come and go -- the demon tags along,
hanging around me like the air I breathe;
each time I swallow he fills my burning lungs
with sinful cravings never satisfied.

---Charles Beaudelaire---
--- Destruction---

Last edited by blackfeatherswan on Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:48 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:14 pm 
#14 Austin Powers Internation Man of Mystery

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:35 pm 
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

1."2,10,11 eyes, fingers, toes" - adams family

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:04 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

6. "This place used to be off limits, man, 'cause some drunk freshman fell right down the middle smacking his head on every beam, man. Autopsy said he only had one beer, how many did you have? "
"Four."
"You're dead, man, you're so dead." Dazed and Confused

9. " Did you ever see that "Twilight Zone" where the guy signed a contract and they cut out his tongue and put it in a jar and it wouldn't die, it just grew and pulsated and gave birth to baby tongues? Pretty cool, huh?" Wayne's World

10. "Your mother's mother's mother, f*** - this ain't "Roots", mutha... Man, I wanna see a picture of this Nubian princess. If you were any less black, you would be clear." Chasing Amy, I think...

Brittany

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 8:38 pm 
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

4."i love the smell of napalm in the morning" - apocalypse now (love that movie)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 1:26 am 
Closet Thespian
Closet Thespian

2. "The only life I saw for the last million miles were the hypnotized bunnies. Most of them are now wedged in the tires. "

ADVENTURES OF PRICILLA QUEEN OF THE DESERT

3. ""My job consists of basically masking my contempt for the assholes in charge, and, at least once a day, retiring to the men's room so I can jerk off while I fantasize about a life that doesn't so closely resemble Hell." Well, you have absolutely no interest in saving yourself. "

AMERICAN BEAUTY

5."And you... George Michael... you ever call me a fuckin' eejit again, you'll go home with the drumsticks stuck up your hole... the one you don't sing out of. "

THE COMMITMENTS

8. "EVERYTHING! Everything that you wanted I have done. You asked that child be taken. I took him. You cowered before me and I was frightening. I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside down. AND I HAVE DONE IT ALL FOR YOU! I am exhausted from living up to your expectations."

LABRYNTH

10. "Your mother's mother's mother, f*** - this ain't "Roots", mutha... Man, I wanna see a picture of this Nubian princess. If you were any less black, you would be clear."

GO!

11. "Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town. "

ARMY OF DARKNESS

He's bringing the sloe clap back.

Who am I now \m/ :booze: \m/

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:52 pm 
whitefeatherswan wrote:
1)" Uh, whose car is that out front? "
"Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!"
American Beauty

2)"Maybe, just maybe my boys could pull it off. Yeah, and maybe I'm a Chinese jet pilot."

3)"Well my friend Sweet Jay took me to that video arcade in town, right, and they don't speak English there, so Jay got into a fight and he's all, "Hey quit hasslin' me cuz' I don't speak French" or whatever! And then the guy said something in Paris talk, and I'm like, "Just back off!" And they're all, "Get out!" And we're like, "Make me!" It was cool."Austin Powers 1

4)"Don't mind her. She's just upset that someone dropped a house on her sister."Beetlejuice

5)" Excuse me a sec. What are you babbling about?"Breakfast Club

6)"I think you can see her kidneys!"Clerks

7)"We'll find out everything there is to know about the D man: his dreams, his desires, his most intimates of intimates, and from what I'm looking at, "intimate" is the stud muffin's middle name! So tell me my man, are you nervous in the service? "

8 )" I need a favor. "
" Wow, I didn't know we'd become such good friends, because if we had, you'd know that I give head before I give favors and I don't even give my best friends head so your chances of getting a favor are pretty slim."
Go

9)"I mixed a pot of fake puke at home and then I went to this movie theater, hid the puke in my jacket, climbed up to the balcony and then, t-t-then, I made a noise like this: hua-hua-hua-huaaaaaaa -- and then I dumped it over the side, all over the people in the audience. And then, this was horrible, all the people started getting sick and throwing up all over each other."Goonies

10)"It's in that place where I put that thing that time."Hackers

11)"I remember you being a lot bigger."..."To a ten-year-old I'm Huge."Hook

12)"I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper!"

13) “There WAS nothing wrong with it. Until I was about 12 years old, and that no-talent-ass-clown BECAME famous and started winning Grammy's.”Office Space

14)” She was fifteen years old, going on thirty-five, Doc, and she told me she was eighteen, she was very willing, I practically had to take to sewing my pants shut. Between you and me, uh, she might have been fifteen, but when you get that little red beaver right up there in front of you, I don't think it's crazy at all and I don't think you do either.”One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

15)” HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE! “
”You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”
Princess Bride

16) “You gotta think about it like the first time you got laid. You gotta go: "Daddy, are you sure this is right?"Tank Girl

17) “Well, don't you want to open your present?”
”If it's a severed head I'm going to be very upset”
Wayne's World

18 )” Could those be the miners?” “Sure, they're what, like three?” “Miners, not minors!” “You lost me.”Galaxy Quest
19) “He was just a nice boy who happened to have a thing for transvestites. Lot’s of people do.”Pricilla Queen of the Desert

20) ”They hypnotized Orson Welles into covering it up. So first he says there's an invasion from Mars, then he says no-no-no it's just a radio show hoax.”

20) ”They hypnotized Orson Welles into covering it up. So first he says there's an invasion from Mars, then he says no-no-no it's just a radio show hoax.”[/quote]
Buckaroo Bonzai!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 10:57 pm 
Goddess Lindsay
Goddess Lindsay

13. is clerks, 19. is snatch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:56 am 
Closet Thespian
Closet Thespian

I was staying out of this, but I can't believe NO ONE on this fucking cast has noticed that 2 on Whitney's list is Army of Darkness...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:23 am 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

Yeah, and holy shit, how can you not know that number 12 is goddamn Monty Python and the Holy Grail?

I'm Little Miss Logical. Look at my perky tits.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:40 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

7 is The Fifth Element on Whitney's list.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:06 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

blackfeatherswan wrote:
12. "Well, the Protector got super-accelerated coming out of the black hole, and it, like, nailed the atmosphere at Mach 15, which, you guys know, is pretty unstable, obviously, so we're gonna help Laredo guide it on the vox ultra-frequency carrier and use Roman candles for visual confirmation. "

i'm pretty fucking sure thats galaxy quest...seeing as its the only movie in recent memory to have a character named after my home town (laredo).

This aint no fucking Disney Store: Dance Mother Fuckers!

"I only did it with her because I'm in love with you"
-Rules of Attraction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:42 am 
Transylvanian
Transylvanian

12 "This is not unlike escaping my mother's womb. God, what a memory."
is ladyhawke

20."[in Spanish] The marajuana goes in the top drawer. The cocaine and speed go in the second drawer. And the heroin goes in the bottom drawer. Always separate the drugs."
is Goonies.

Lee

Post subject: Pouting
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:06 pm 
Closet Thespian
Closet Thespian

Nobody guessed my other movies! :shake:
I feel left out!!!
---Morgan---

---Albert Einstein---

--- Destruction---

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:35 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

16. is half baked
18. is anchorman

MUAHAHAHA!!!

This aint no fucking Disney Store: Dance Mother Fuckers!

"I only did it with her because I'm in love with you"
-Rules of Attraction

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:39 pm 
Closet Thespian
Closet Thespian

Yay!! Now if anyone gets 15 and 17, they get a cookie!!
---Morgan---

---Albert Einstein---

--- Destruction---

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 5:40 pm 
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

15.harold and maude
17.it is really hard to get a movie title from 2 words but im just going to make a guest among the many many movies that have that line in it: hackers

ha :banana: :banana:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:30 pm 
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

you're right Ian.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:48 pm 
Closet Thespian
Closet Thespian

*hands Ian a cookie*
---Morgan---