Eat them before they eat you!
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

Post subject: visiting your area
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:46 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

Hey there, Queerios,

My name is Juliet and I've been doing Rocky for nearly 8 years now though I don't have a current cast to follow where I live.

I popped my Rocky Cherry in Lexington KY, but I've also performed in Chicago, IL and in Norfolk, VA.

I'm coming to Austin for a friend's wedding on the weekend of April 30th and I am really hoping that you might be so gracious as to let me add Austin to the list of cities I've performed in.

I've done lots of different roles in Rocky. I started out as Brad actually, b/c my hair was so short at the time and then went to Magenta, and even did Frank at the very end, but the role I'm most familiar with is Janet and I would be so very honored if on the night of April 30th, you might allow me to perform in your show.

I would be willing to show up early to practice if you wanted. I can provide all my own costumes assuming you guys don't have super-strict guidelines.

Please let me know if this might be possible. If not Janet, I would be willing to do almost any other character, especially one I've done before. Please let me know.

Rockyluv
-Juliet