Austin Rocky Horror Picture Show Cast

Queerios!

Eat them before they eat you!
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

Post subject: :( Bye Hez
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 4:01 pm 
I just wanted to post to Hez and say thanks for all the times she's been a good friend. For those of you who don't know, Hez is moving to oklahoma to be a priest. Have fun hezzie and have a safe trip.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 6:44 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

:shock: Whoa now! When did this happen?? Or when is this GOING to happen?? I'm so confused! :cry:

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:35 pm 
Slut
Slut

Dammit Jessica! You got it wrong! I'm not moving to OK to become a priest, I'm moving to Taiwan to become a Buddhist nun. I look great in orange, you know. :D

All kidding aside, I AM moving back to Dallas on Aug. 30th. I've decided to go to grad school next year, aka seminary, to become a Lutheran pastor (I can't be a priest because a: I'm not Catholic and b: I'm not male) in order to fulfill an earlier calling. Grad school is gonna be very 'spensive and I'm hoping to get scholarships, but I really need to save some money up which is kind of hard to do in Austin with my current job. My parents have offered to let me camp out with them for a year while I save up de cash. If everything goes well I should be back here in a year at the Lutheran Seminary Program of the Southwest slaving my ass away for yet another four years to get my Masters of Divinity (which to me sounds like earning an advanced degree in candy-making instead of reading about Jesus washing someone's stinky feet in Greek).

:cry: I am really really gonna miss everyone a whole lot (even you, Lee. *grin*). I've had some of the best (and worst) times of my life with this cast and I will definately be staying in touch. After all, I'll be only 3 hours away. And if you ever need someone to fill in I'm still available. Just give me some notice. :D Feel free to give me a call when ya'll come up to see the Bastards or just hang out.

And you have to admit...seminary is a step up from that convent in Arizona that I kept threatening to run off to. And I can still get married.

Love,
Hez

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 11:49 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

Dang. Most girls I'm crushing on turn lesbian, but you're turning Lutheran? That's harsh, man. Real harsh.

Post subject: BOO HOO HOO...
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 6:05 pm 
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

I'm really sad that you are moving away, Hez. And I'm also afraid that now Morgan will be the "new costume freak" Hopefully, she won't get all control freakish. (I doubt that) I also hope she doesn't get all zealous and perfectionist. ( I seriously doubt that.) Peace out, and keep smiling.
Love and kisses,
Whitney

p.s. You go girl! (For the whole woman-pastor thingie) I was raised Lutheran and probably would have stayed so if my pastor was into Rocky Horror. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 2:55 am 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

Location: behind the McDonald's that's close to the mall that's near the freeway
As a PK, I extend to you my best wishes. I'll miss you, but it's good to know you'll still be around, in spirit anyway... :lol:

Peace!
David

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 9:56 am 
Slut
Slut

They suggested I pick a back-up seminary in case Austin doesn't pan out. I've got my choice of seminaries in St. Paul, MN., Chicago, IL, Berkeley, CA, Columbia, SC, Atlanta, GA, Gettysburg, PA, Philadelphia, PA, Dubuque, IA, and Columbua, OH. I've been to St. Paul and Berkeley...anyone got any insight into the other places?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 4:00 pm 
don't you have to have charisma to be a minister or at least a personality that doen't annoy too many people?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 4:26 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

Where did you get that idea? Oh, and we're talking about Hez, not Chrissie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 11:55 am 
:lowers eyebrows and growles at dot: :notices rolled newspaper and cowers behind nearest potted plant:

Hez, sweetie, good luck and stuff. Columbia SC is one of your options I see. As a former resident, recent visitor, you could have some mild fun there. Of course you'd probably end up meeting my step monster at some point (im guessing cuz she's Lutheren and I dunno, maybe you'd meet some Lutheren people Cola's not that big) and for that i would pitty you greatly. Anywho, but there is fun to be had.

:cues Jen to say other cool stuff about columbia: