Austin Rocky Horror Picture Show Cast

Queerios!

Eat them before they eat you!
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:22 am 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

This is not my rant. I am passing it on. Do the same, or a curse be upon ye.

Emo: The stupid choice for stupid people.
I wonder when people will realize that the "scene" has become homogeneous. It's full of 14 year old girls with uneven bangs, black and white striped shirts, and tattered low-top black Chuck Taylors, who swoon over homosexual kissing and pathetic whiny lyrics and overuse the symbols.

Their favorite quote is, invariably, "The truth is you could slit my throat and with my one last gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt" because it like, so totally describes their relationship with that one HAWT sophomore who totally ripped their hearts out when they were like, SO in love with him.

Their favorite type of music is, of course, "emo, screamo, and hardcore"(which, essentially, fall under the same category in reality), three terms which, in their minds, invariably include the bands Taking Back Sunday, Story of the Year, and Hawthorne Heights.

Their AIM screennames often include x's, the words "electrikk", "disaster", or some play on their favorite song from their favorite band, you know, the one they saw on MTV like a couple times, but shouldn't be on MTV because they're like, way too emo for that.

They take hundreds of black and white pictures with way too much contrast of themselves looking plaintively down at the ground, pointing a gun made of their fingers at their heads, or kissing the camera while displaying their expert application of lip gloss around their labret piercing and the thick dark eyeliner that circles their eyes.

They embrace the "dork" that is inside their polished, fashionable exteriors by writing in their LiveJournals or Xangas about how they and their friends had an 'N Sync sing-a-long at one of their sleepovers because, remember, 'N Sync is soooo not popular anymore and they like, sooo wouldn't follow any of the fads of today, so they embrace the fads of yesterday.

They adore "retro fashion", meaning anything from the 80's, because they totally used to wear neon colors and big beaded bracelets, even though they were born in, at the earliest, 1988 and remember jack shit about the fashion and culture of the 80's.

It's full of "emo boys" who often are difficult to differentiate from "emo girls", who have meaningless tattoos even though they're 15, smoke a lot of cigarettes, drink a lot of hard liquor, and are in some shitty band that plays a couple of gigs in someone's basement because they're "too cool to go mainstream" when really, they just suck.

They weigh roughly 90 pounds, wear girls' jeans that hug their asses in just the right places, belts buckled somewhere around the side of their right leg, tight striped 80's style polo shirts or band t-shirts, and skater shoes, even though they don't skate because that's soooo lame.

They write awful poetry about the dark abyss of their souls and how the gun is pointed at their heads, the trigger poised to blast away the bloody memories of a failed romance. They cried when Blink-182 broke up, and they have a secret obsession with Avril Lavigne because, like, she really IS kinda hot even though her music totally sucks.

They spend more time at the mirror than their female counterparts do, making sure that the long black shock of hair at the front of their heads lies covering one eye just so, that their lip piercing is perfectly placed so that it looks hot when they kiss other boys, that their pants are the right degree of tightness so as not to exude gayness.

Emo boys and girls often use the suffix "Xcore" to describe themselves, using a number of adjectives or nouns to accomplish this task. This is a play off hardcore music, or "hXc". Some of these descriptive words include "fashionXcore", "retroXcore", or even "yournamehereXcore."

This way of speaking is retarded or nonsensical to everyone else except those "in the scene", but it totally doesn't matter because they're too nonconformistXcore for anyone to truly understand their "scene".

They couldn't name a Sunny Day Real Estate or Rites of Spring song if it came up and bit them on their Gap Jeans-clad asses, and they claim to like the Smiths because Jesse Lacey of Brand New said they were cool.

Sure, they listen to some new "hardcore" bands, but they're all pretty much the same five bands:
1. Taking Back Sunday (shitty trendy soft rock).
2. Senses Fail (shitty).
3. Thrice (the Asian dude shreds, but they suck).
4. Hawthorne Heights (shitty).
5. Story of the Year (cool dudes, shitty music).
To these promising young firecrackers, music takes a backseat to fashion in their scene of choice.

Emo girls just want to kiss emo boys, emo boys just want to kiss other emo boys, and they all want to wear tight pants and take lots of pictures of themselves. End of story. Because honestly? It's electrikk!

Tell your children!

I'm Little Miss Logical. Look at my perky tits.

Last edited by mynameisrobertpaulson on Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:38 am 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

dont forget there are also 21+ emo girls..........and they are fucking hot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:25 pm 
Fan Club Rep
Fan Club Rep

Go kiss another emo boy John :roll:

Bucket:
The fucking CHEESE has more health than I do!

"A song while you buy your crack, sir?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:55 pm 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

Location: behind the McDonald's that's close to the mall that's near the freeway
...oops!
David, fading fast

Last edited by Strangelove on Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:07 am 
Goddess Lindsay
Goddess Lindsay

Another fantastic emo line:

"I'm sorry I didn't smile today- My house is on fire again."

Please go watch "How To Be: Emo" likerightthissecond.

kaythanksbye.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:03 pm 
Fan Club Rep
Fan Club Rep

:lmao:

Lindsay I love you

Bucket:
The fucking CHEESE has more health than I do!

"A song while you buy your crack, sir?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:40 pm 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

Location: behind the McDonald's that's close to the mall that's near the freeway
Strangelove wrote:

David, fading fast

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:04 pm 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

even this puppy is emo

haha that film was great...........oh yea and yay for Bright Eyes being played at the end.........sad thing is i do alot of that stuff (if its true for emo kids) still have my NES, only buy Vinyl, messy hair that is naturally black, and yes i use to write poetry (most of it is now on my desktop comp)...........crap that reminds me i need to find my cassette tapes that i packed when i moved

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:20 pm 
Transylvanian
Transylvanian

[grin]

Well, John, they say brown is the new blaque. Just take a look at the "style" facts. You end up wearing full-on blaque with a brown belt and brown shoes. I don't understand it.

You know you're really so emo. That's why everyone loves you so.

Ashes to ashes...

~Ashe

- The Crüxshadows

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:28 pm 
Transylvanian
Transylvanian

Colour_of_Ash wrote:
[grin]

Well, John, they say brown is the new blaque. Just take a look at the "style" facts. You end up wearing full-on blaque with a brown belt and brown shoes. I don't understand it.

You know you're really so emo. That's why everyone loves you so.

Ashes to ashes...

~Ashe

:lol:

Consequently, it should be admitted that I wish I was emo when I was younger. I might have gotten laid, possibly.

- The Crüxshadows

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:33 pm 
Goddess Lindsay
Goddess Lindsay

didn't want to start a new thread, but I needed to share. And it's still unrelated to God's Wrath.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:14 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

However the wrath of Lindsay will suffice... it always amuses me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:58 pm 
Goddess Lindsay
Goddess Lindsay

Joanna, :heartyou:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:00 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

You too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:00 pm 
Goddess Lindsay
Goddess Lindsay

I went to see Rocky while I was in NYC and took an ASSLOAD of pictures for you. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:02 am 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

Thank you!!! Hopefully I'll see you soon.