Eat them before they eat you!
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 2:41 pm 
Closet Thespian
Closet Thespian

21 Reasons Why I Love Brittany:
(feel free to add on)

1) She is one of the nicest people I have ever met in my life.
2) She cooks us dinner (it's really good, I hear)
3) She cooks me B.E.C. tacos cuz I don't like the other stuff.
4) She is always willing to help out her friends and has always been there when I neede help
5) She doesn't blink enough.
6) She is insanely cute (since looks are so important and all)
7) She is one of the most freakin' hilarious people ever.
8) She doesn't hold grudges or bitterness against people that have been really really men to her.
9) She helped her brother to be a cool person, too.
10) She is the voice of reason to those around her.
11) She's proved a damn goo d cast director (thus far-two weeks).
12) She's a good driver and doesn't run us off the road when Cal does that obnoxious praying thing.
13) She somehow manages NEVER to blow smoke in people's faces on accident and I know I must do it to her constantly.
14) She's gonna be a really good mom and populate the earth with worthwhile human beings.
15) She made a drunk phone call to me last night in which she confessed her undying love for me and laughed a lot, making me feel not so stupid for my own drunk phone calls.
16) Even though she is allergic to my cats she tolerates them/
17) She does this neat dance to "I wanna be a rock star (or whatever that song is really called)"
18) She is hotter than her mom-so THERE!
19) She doesn't get mad about people making milf jokes (much) or incest jokes or racist jokes (actually I'm not sure about that one)
20) She can make me laugh when I cry, or when I'm smoking which then makes me cry and then she makes me laugh again and it's a viscious cycle
21) She likes to hang out with me even though she si so much cooler!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 2:54 pm 
Groupie
Groupie

That was really cute lauren! If I knew brittany better, then I would totally add on. Happy Bday babe!

Bethany

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 2:59 pm 
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

happy birfday, Brittany. you are indeed the coolest thing in the world today. in fact, im about to go into the other room to wake you up right now and tell you happy birfday and stuff. yeah.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 4:53 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

:heartyou: That was soooo sweet Guys! I'm getting all misty... :cry: Thank you very much for your kind words. I swear that I will try my damndest to keep from making drunk phone calls again....well, I gotta get ready to go get drunk! :cheers: Woo Hoo!!

Brittany

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:39 pm 
Closet Thespian
Closet Thespian

Happy Birthday Brittany!! I'm sorry I can't be at your party, because my mum's a bitch, but have fun!!!!!!!!

---Albert Einstein---

I come and go -- the demon tags along,
hanging around me like the air I breathe;
each time I swallow he fills my burning lungs
with sinful cravings never satisfied.

---Charles Beaudelaire---
--- Destruction---

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:51 pm 
Slut
Slut

Happy Birthday, Brit! :smooch:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:52 pm 
Techie
Techie

i would love to have said this in person instead of this damn thing...any who...happy birthday puss....if some one would atleast pick up the damn phone at that house..im sure i could have told you at least over the phone...i wish you the best brthday ever honey...you know i love you, although i may not say it all the time ..you know i do...i hope you had fun tonight and have fun at your party...im not sure if i can go but anywho ...i do wish you the best puss... 21...the leagal age to do everything youve allready been doing... :wink:

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 7:22 pm 
Goddess Lindsay
Goddess Lindsay

You can always make drunken phone calls to me...
...if my phone is actually on.
I'll enjoy it, promise!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 10:11 pm 
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

My sis is a daft cunt (new fav. phrase: thank you Shannon) for saying that my mom is a bitch and that that is why we couldn't go. We have been slacking off at home on the weekends and not helping aroung the house. (sleeping instead) So now we owe her a weekend of our undying gratitude for her letting us go to Rocky every weekend since our birthday, and we need to help her out and give her a break. So Morgan; when you read this, fuck you for saying mom's a bitch, especially on the general discussion where she can read it you ass! :flaming: All of our friends think she's cool and she deserves much less lazy daughters. Mom, if you read this, :heartyou:
Whitney

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 5:10 am 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

whitefeatherswan wrote:
My sis is a daft cunt (new fav. phrase: thank you Shannon) for saying that my mom is a bitch and that that is why we couldn't go. We have been slacking off at home on the weekends and not helping aroung the house. (sleeping instead) So now we owe her a weekend of our undying gratitude for her letting us go to Rocky every weekend since our birthday, and we need to help her out and give her a break. So Morgan; when you read this, fuck you for saying mom's a bitch, especially on the general discussion where she can read it you ass! :flaming: All of our friends think she's cool and she deserves much less lazy daughters. Mom, if you read this, :heartyou:
Whitney

Yeah, so thanks for those nice words Whitney. It's great to know that you are thinking about me on MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Brittany

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:54 pm 
Groupie
Groupie

Hey Brittany....

Just wanted to say that you looked really cute last night on your bday. The outfit was very pretty, and even when you're drunk, you're still sweet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 9:01 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

:oops: Ok, ok, so I was a little drunk last night (and the night before), but I am warning you now, that I will be drunk again tonight, so it shouldn't be a huge suprise. Anyways, thanks everyone for your kind words. I love y'all!!!! See you tonight.

Brittany

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 10:46 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

I am not going to type out 21 reasons why I love Brittany...even though that was really cute L...but anyway...

What can I say Brittany you are one of my best friends. There have been so many times I have needed you and you have always been there. When I am sad you always have a way of picking me up and making me feel like everything will be ok. We have been through a lot and I know we haven't been friends for a long time, but as close as we are it feels like forever. You make me smile and laugh when things don't turn out right. I am very priviledged to call you my friend. I would give you the world if it was in my power. I am so happy for you. Oh by the way thanks for the hickie last night. Happy Birthday hunny and I love my Brittany...

Bobbi

Post subject: with love
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:10 pm 
Techie
Techie

happy b-day and anniversery, even though im posting this late, i dont love you any less :heartyou:

-chad

you make.

Post subject: Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Sorry?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 9:58 pm 
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

Quote:
Yeah, so thanks for those nice words Whitney. It's great to know that you are thinking about me on MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Umm. Sorry Brit, when I first clicked on this topic, I meant to wish you a happy birthday, but after that, I can't really remember, I think I might get rage blackouts. Anyways, I hope you had a great 21st and I apologize again for not including happy, cheerful b-day wishes in the crap I wrote about my sister. Love and Kisses,
Whitney

p.s. Hope you weren't too pist @ me. :cry: