Austin Rocky Horror Picture Show Cast

Queerios!

Eat them before they eat you!
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:29 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Raini, Bucket, and I went to All-Con in Dallas this past weekend. Los Bastardos (the Fort Worth cast) performed there Friday night as well as at their regular show Saturday night (which I went to also of course). This set of photos is from the actual Con performance. Halo was playing Columbia for a majority of the show but hurt her ankle I believe during her floor show, so Leah jumped in for the rest. Halo was in a wheelchair at the post-show party Friday night, but seemed to be doing OK for the most part by Saturday.

It was a good show with a packed Con audience. I should probably explain Animal's pre-show virgin game as well... it was freaking hilarious (and I guess Animal's "retirement" hasn't gone well). They made about fifteen or twenty cardboard "vaginas", complete with Easter grass "pubic hair". Two of those vaginas were also given "herpes". They had two male virgins and two female virgins. The male virgins were each given a pool noodle to hold over their crotch. They were then asked to run around the room picking up vaginas (being held by various Los Bastardos cast members) on the noodles. Once the virgins both got back to the front, Animal checked their vaginas for herpes. The virgin who collected the most vaginas without also getting herpes was the winner. THEN came the female virgins. They were each given long cardboard tongues. Animal asked them to hold those in their mouths as they collected the vaginas. However because they didn't want the female virgins to hurt themselves doing this, they were asked to run around the room in slow motion (complete with Chariots of Fire music). So yeah... that was the virgin game. :lol:

http://www.austinrocky.org/photos/03072008-AllCon/

Pre-Show - Starman, Animal, & Madame Leah
Brad - Fish
Janet - Limey
Crim - Eris
Riff - Emo
Magenta - Emily
Columbia - Halo & Madame Leah
Frank - Mr. Saturn
Rocky - Wes
Eddie - Cody
Dr. Scott - Mike

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:51 pm 
Closet Thespian
Closet Thespian

Wowwowwow.... Emily's a gorgeous Maggie! With or without a top on....