Queerios!

Eat them before they eat you!
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

Post subject: Note From Slurpee
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:18 am 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

She sent me this in my e-mail and asked me to post it for her since she can't.

"I am no longer allowed to come to RHPS in Austin anymore. My dad and stepmom said that I couldn't go anymore. I live in Ft. Worth anyway, but they looked at the site and found the "Fettish Fashion Show" or whatever and said that this wasn't a normal Rocky Horror and that I could be the victim of an older man or possibly an older woman. I talked to Sarah(who, by the way, is posting this on here because I'm not allowed to go to the Queerios site n e more. Thanx, Sarah!!), and she said that the Fettish Fashion Show wasn't even in Austin n e wayz, that it was in a convention in Kansas. I talked to my real mom who lives in Austin and she said that she would talk to my dad, and I might come see it in November with or without dad knowing. It really sux!!! But I'm probly gonna become part of the cast this summer, but I'll have to use an undercover name like SOMEONE I know!! I pretty much know the movie by heart, but the summer is a long time away and I don't think I can wait that long! Oh, yall also might be interested in hearing a post that someone put in my journal:
Yes, Like You said people who like Rocky Horror R weird, and basically that's bcuz Rocky Horror is weird and only freaks like it! And U know it's true, bcuz the only other person at our school besides Ivy who likes it is Devin [and that's telling U something write there] and who wants 2 watch a movie about transvestites anyway?? I just want 2 let Ivy and all the other people out there who are obsessed w/ RH that they are wasting their time and a short period in their life and I greatly pity them!
Yall are really really really cool and I miss yall SOOOO much!!! I wish I could be there for halloween like i planned but since i got banned from yall then it doesnt look like it's gonna happen. so dont send me any PMs on the site bcuz i cant answer them, my email is big4julia@yahoo.com. I know I'm annoying and stuff but just realize that I live in East Texas where everyone is homophobic and they think RHPS is "satan". Please, have pity for me, my life sux.
-slurpee"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 4:40 am 
Goddess Lindsay
Goddess Lindsay

Sarah, why are you propagating this crap?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 9:25 am 
Administrator
Administrator

Mmmmm, vicitimizing young children... :drool: I'll just get back to my Satanic rituals now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 10:48 am 
Techie
Techie

this is getting to be a reaccurring theme on the boards....cool :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:06 pm 
Fan Club Rep
Fan Club Rep

Um... Slurpee? Who the hell is that?

Bucket:
The fucking CHEESE has more health than I do!

"A song while you buy your crack, sir?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 12:19 pm 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

thats what im wondering

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 2:46 pm 
Goddess Lindsay
Goddess Lindsay

The annoying 13 year old who wanted to know what a strap on was.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2003 3:00 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

PhireFreak wrote:
Sarah, why are you propagating this crap?

Cause she asked me to and it's not exactly something that took up all the time in my day to do, so I did it. Plus, I had nothing better to do.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 12:11 am 
Techie
Techie

Oh yeah, yall, that makes me feel REALLY great. And thanx, sarah, for sticking up for me!!!! I think that yall all need to get a life and realize that there's more to it than a common freak show and putting down people that are new!!!! I'm not referring to all of you but since you all are probably going to dis this post then I guess I am, because you all act so immature and idiotic sometimes and it just gets annoying!!! I know, or at least think that yall aren't really that way but please realize that this is the only way of communication i have with the freakin show down there and that since i'm banned from it this is all I have!!!!! So make your smartass comments and get them out of the way because i'm tired of yall's fucking shit and i wish that yall would act just a little mature sometimes. If you wanna say anything me PERSONALLY and not just in this message board that I can't read because I'm not supposed to be here anyway(I'm accessing this from my friend's computer), then you can email me with anything you have to say. NONE OF YALL HAVE ANY IDEA HOW IT FEELS TO LIVE IN A USELESS SMALL TOWN WHERE LIFE REVOLVES AROUND A FUCKING FOOTBALL TEAM AND PROM!!!!! AND IF YOU DID THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE POSTING THESE STUPID COMMENTS THAT JUST WASTE TIME AND SPACE!!! I KNOW YALL THINK IM ANNOYING AND IDIOTIC OR WHATEVER SO DON'T WASTE YOUR FUCKING BREATH!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 5:42 am 
Transylvanian
Transylvanian

Fuck off

You can speak your mind, But not on my time
~Billy Joel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 9:27 am 
Closet Thespian
Closet Thespian

Location: Second star to the right and straight on til morning
Ooookay there kid, for one thing, you fuss at us about being immature? Look who is screaming at us through a post on the message board she isn't even suppose to go to. Secondly, I know as well as a few others that it sucks living in a small down that thinks that football and prom are all that matters. Get over it. And thirdly, I don't even know you and you are being annoying, so knock it off.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 9:34 am 
Fan Club Rep
Fan Club Rep

None of us know what? Excuse me? I know for a FACT that some of us grew up on small towns like that you idiot... ever heard of Loop, Texas? Yeah I didn't think so. That's where I grew up. Two stopsigns, a post office, and a school. Fuck off.

Second of all, bad idea to yell at us on our OWN FUCKING FORUMS. Who the fuck are you anyway? You don't even know any of us, save Sarah and apparently you know who I am. If you think you're tired of the bullshit now you might as well not even join cast because you couldn't stomach it. Fuck off.

And as far as getting a life? Um who is it who's so desperate to access our website that she's sending posts through other people and accessing the site secretly at a friend's house? Sneaky sneaky. Not. We don't put people down just because they're new... we put them down when they're annoying little twits. Fuck off.

Bucket:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 9:34 am 
Goddess Lindsay
Goddess Lindsay

spoken like a true 13 year old.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 11:45 am 
Techie
Techie

I never said that I did have a life. Oh, wait, I do have a life, I just wish that I didn't(I don't know which is sadder). And I will join cast because I can't live without it and that's why I'm accessing this on the sly and that's why I get so offended when yall say stuff like that!!!! Sorry for bursting out but yall just really hurt my feelings. (lol, spoken like a true 13 year old.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 12:41 pm 
Fan Club Rep
Fan Club Rep

Damn and Shannon thinks I have mood swings...

Bucket:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 2:04 pm 
Closet Thespian
Closet Thespian

slurpee wrote:
NONE OF YALL HAVE ANY IDEA HOW IT FEELS TO LIVE IN A USELESS SMALL TOWN WHERE LIFE REVOLVES AROUND A FUCKING FOOTBALL TEAM AND PROM!!!!! AND IF YOU DID THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE POSTING THESE STUPID COMMENTS THAT JUST WASTE TIME AND SPACE!!!

HI my name is Lisa I live in Mustang Ridge, Texas POP 683 closest town to me is Creedmore Texas POP 893 closes town after that is Buda Texas (home of the Hayes Rebels who have an issue every year about a part of there mascot and school thing is the rebel flag) and or Del Valle Texas (home of the Del Valle Cardinals and about 1000 prisoners Literally the jail). Next comes Lockhart which the biggest thing to happen in 5 years is the new 2 screen movie theatre. And finally Austin. Sweet Jesus the land of hippies, a liberal army, a fuck load of twenty somethings that go to college and have no major, and never to forget the cross dressing homeless mayor candidate who house-sits in Westlake.

My suggestion to you my dear is this, Start begging for a car now save up as much money as possible. At 16 get a car get gas money and drive, its the only thing that saves me. (50 bucks a week in gas little less than 900 miles a week. But that is just me)

Lisa "there is more cattle in my town than people" Marie

He's bringing the sloe clap back.

Who am I now \m/ :booze: \m/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 2:38 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

<starts singing Wicked Little Town>

:violin:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 6:10 pm 
Techie
Techie

flirtydeadgirl wrote:
slurpee wrote:
NONE OF YALL HAVE ANY IDEA HOW IT FEELS TO LIVE IN A USELESS SMALL TOWN WHERE LIFE REVOLVES AROUND A FUCKING FOOTBALL TEAM AND PROM!!!!! AND IF YOU DID THEN YOU WOULDN'T BE POSTING THESE STUPID COMMENTS THAT JUST WASTE TIME AND SPACE!!!

HI my name is Lisa I live in Mustang Ridge, Texas POP 683 closest town to me is Creedmore Texas POP 893 closes town after that is Buda Texas (home of the Hayes Rebels who have an issue every year about a part of there mascot and school thing is the rebel flag) and or Del Valle Texas (home of the Del Valle Cardinals and about 1000 prisoners Literally the jail). Next comes Lockhart which the biggest thing to happen in 5 years is the new 2 screen movie theatre. And finally Austin. Sweet Jesus the land of hippies, a liberal army, a fuck load of twenty somethings that go to college and have no major, and never to forget the cross dressing homeless mayor candidate who house-sits in Westlake.

My suggestion to you my dear is this, Start begging for a car now save up as much money as possible. At 16 get a car get gas money and drive, its the only thing that saves me. (50 bucks a week in gas little less than 900 miles a week. But that is just me)

Lisa "there is more cattle in my town than people" Marie

Thanx, that's some advice i can use!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 6:34 pm 
Closet Thespian
Closet Thespian

Riff Raff wrote:

Tommy Gnosis version or Hedwig proper?

He's bringing the sloe clap back.

Who am I now \m/ :booze: \m/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2003 8:11 pm 
Techie
Techie

HAHA....yall are too funny...when she gets to our cast then we'll have all the time in the world to dis her... :twisted: ...and why slurpee would you even want to join our cast if we are ...and i quote..."immature,idiotic and we need to get lives"...now i do know what it is like to live in a town like you do ...only mine was probably smaller not to mention i lived on a farm, in the middle of no where now that i think about it i think we were like not even in a town ...all i remember was a sign saying entering castro county. and no town sign but the nearest town was Dimmit tx. population like 300...it sucked every one watching you ...i remember one time i took a little doll from the store...(yes yall a doll).. :wink: ...and the store owner was my moms friend and she told my mom who told her mom who told the neighbor who told her naeighbor who told her mom who then told her friend then told her husband who told the teacher who was our neighbor who told her son who was the kid i was messing around with at the time ...who told all of his friends who then told all of his friends who told everyone in school...and just to give you an idea of how bad it was i had people in elementry middle and highschool making fun of me ...well because all three schools were wrapped in one.

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 10:05 pm 
Techie
Techie

Listen, this has turned into a big stupid argument so this is the bottom line:
I asked Sarah to post this on here to let yall know this stuff. you don't care;that's fine. yes, i still wanna join cast because in my opinion its the most fun thing to do that i know of. so I'm stopping this rite now and if you still wanna say stuff then you can but it would just be wasting your time cuz it's not longer an issue.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 10:40 pm 
Fan Club Rep
Fan Club Rep

Ummm... you're the one who dug this back up, I for one had completely forgotten about it.

Bucket:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2003 10:44 pm 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

Quote:
Austin. Sweet Jesus the land of hippies, a liberal army, a fuck load of twenty somethings that go to college and have no major, and never to forget the cross dressing homeless mayor candidate who house-sits in Westlake.

yay Austin!!!!!!!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 6:02 am 
flirtydeadgirl wrote:
Riff Raff wrote:

Hedwig proper?

I hate HEDWIG!!

EEP OP ORK AAH AAH!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2003 11:00 am