Queerios!

Eat them before they eat you!
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

Post subject: Millimeter Peter?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:01 pm 
Virgin
Virgin

Not sure where you guys got your script - and it has been a while since I've seen a performance (before last weekend), but there did seem to be a few things missing. I only remember a few of the lines, but here is one of them, when Riff Raff is approaching Frank at the end:

"Step by step, inch by inch, centimeter by centimeter I point my laser at your millimeter peter."

Another one was something about Frank "kicking the bucket" or "watch out for that bucket" when he stumbles and kicks the bucket that no one can see.

And one when Rocky is sitting on the side of the genesis tank with both hands on those yellow bars, stroking them - "how do you masturbate with two hands" or "how do you jack off two d!cks at the same time?"

Probably a million of these, and a million variations. Just thought I'd throw these out there and see what sticks.

Post subject: Re: Millimeter Peter?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:27 pm 
Of Bucketland
Of Bucketland

Thanks! We don't use a script xD

"She gotta have tons of this rock star bad boy's wet stuff in Brittany when his big thing totally did her he had fun and it was fantastic." --Lisa Frank refrigerator magnets arranged suggestively in high school

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:10 am 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

Oh there are a lot of great lines, but that up to the ones that do call backs really.

Like when Brad and Janet walk to the grave yard and the sign show, what’s a build bored doing in a cemetery advertising people are dieing to get in.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:44 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

Show us how you beat off Siamese twins" used to be the line there...I sill prefer that myself.
They vary depending on who's there, who's loudest, and whther people are doing lines from Dallas or somewhere in the audience, etc. It's not set in stone really. You'll probably hear different things on different nights accordingly.
And, welcome!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:46 am 
Virgin
Virgin

I know that most of my callback lines come from the University of Maryland, (where I learned to love Rocky) plus others that I have added on my own.