Austin Rocky Horror Picture Show Cast

Queerios!

Eat them before they eat you!
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:18 pm 
like getting them off, it really isn't that difficult to get girls to show their boobs either, if you know what you're doing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 1:36 am 
Goddess Lindsay
Goddess Lindsay

Shawn didn't do anything special...
Toto is kinda like, "Hey. I have breasts. Wanna see em?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 4:55 am 
Transylvanian
Transylvanian

Faggulous wrote:
ok first off....if you dont know who i am then well your really not all that special...so its really not worth knowing you...second...i come off talking like that because i cant stand people who think they are hot shit on a gold platter ..when there really nothin but a cold turd on a paper plate... :wink: ...and well if you did know me then you would know thats the way i play around...if i like you...now i could play with you that way or i could read you...so you decide bud...and to let you know that caffeine has nothing to do with the way i am ...its life i love it to the fullest..."a public anouncement by isaac"...so...with that being said...see you on friday... :twisted:

*laughs*

What can I say to that, but well, exactly, laugh. Too bad you couldn't hear my tone in my replies because then you'd also understand that I meant no harm. I honestly meant no offense to you, not to mention anyone else here. I'm absolutely horrible with remembering names. I was trying to place your name with a face I might have recalled, but as it stands, I hadn't been to Rocky in too long so I couldn't. Perhaps, I do know you in fact; however, I don't remember how I may.

The way I present myself has more to do with pride than it does me "thinking" I'm hot shit. Those who know me better, or bother to try and get to know me, will understand this concept of mine. Maybe, it's the way I've built myself up over the years. I realize that there will be some who judge or criticize because of their opinions. Their problems are none of my business. If you notice, I'm usually quiet and I keep to myself. Give me a chance and you'll come to know that I'm a good person and great friend. If you don't think me special enough for you then apparently you haven't looked deep enough or don't care to. It's all up to you, but I, again, do sincerely apologize for any misunderstandings.

*sigh*

And Shawn, I know you and Toto are friends. I knew she was long time friends with a lot of you, so no where in my intentions would I ever consider getting in between that. I really did try to get her to come with me to Rocky while we were still dating, but she always made it sound as though that part of her life was over.

What happened between us is of no one's concern, and none of this should have ever been aired on this message board. Whatever problems her and I may have had with each other should have been over by now. I believe, unfortunately, I came to know her differently than many of you, but I hope to hold no animosity towards her no matter how she can provoke it. After all, once upon a time I did love her with all of my heart.

It's too bad that this whole discussion has gone so terribly wrong. It has gotten to the point that I feel really awful for all of you having to endure this. I shouldn't have said anything back in the first place.

I don't like where this has gone. I simply started this to say that I missed you all.

*smiles*

All I wanted was to go to Rocky, have fun and enjoy myself, meet some cool and interesting people, and if I was lucky, possibly join cast. If I don't fit in, I may never will, but you guys seem like a wonderful bunch of weird folks. I mean that as a compliment. The true definition of queer as Webster will tell you is just that. Strange. Odd. Different. Unique. That to me is beautiful. It makes me sick that gay is the biggest insult that most people can come up with. It's all so juvenile, funny or not.

That's all I have to say about this. Time for me to go back under my rock.

Ashes to ashes...

~Ashe

PS1 I hope to see you again on Saturday.

PS2 Raini -- I missed seeing you there. Hope you had good booty.

- The Crüxshadows

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 2:35 pm 
Transylvanian
Transylvanian

dingbat wrote:
hey shawn, how did you get her to show you her boobs?

He's Shawn. It's nothing he can teach you. Surrender the fantasy.

You can speak your mind, But not on my time
~Billy Joel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 8:28 pm 
Fan Club Rep
Fan Club Rep

Excuse me? Booty???

Bucket:
The fucking CHEESE has more health than I do!

"A song while you buy your crack, sir?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 6:21 am 
Transylvanian
Transylvanian

moroninalunchbox wrote:
Excuse me? Booty???

Did I let the cat out of the bag? My bad! That's the story on why you weren't there when I asked about you. See, aren't you special. I heard something about an out-of-state boyfriend paying you a visit and you getting guaranteed booty. Anyhow. I can't believe you missed me not one but two nights in a row. What if I never could come back?!

*cries*

Ashes to ashes...

~Ashe

- The Crüxshadows

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 5:42 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

All I'm going to say is that I didn't even speak to him while I was at the show. Nice grapevine... :lol: