Queerios!

Eat them before they eat you!
* FAQ    * Search
* Login   * Register

Post subject: December 6...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 3:13 pm 
Transylvanian
Transylvanian

I will cease to be a teenager...forever.

No, I'm not killing myself, I'm turning 20. Exciting, huh?

http://www.hottopic.com/wishlist/welcom ... 421758706&

Just thought I'd share...

Last edited by Tweak_a_dellica on Sun Nov 23, 2003 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 3:42 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

I gotta say, at first I thought "Wow, her taste is great!" The first several items were stuff I want... then I realized I was viewing MY wish list at Amazon.

Just FYI, those links take a person to his or her OWN wish list. I tried to look you up, but the only Stories I get in TX are Ruby, Damon, and Kelli. A search for Tweak_a_dellica@yahoo.com turns up no results, either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 1:46 am 
Transylvanian
Transylvanian

That is strange. I can't find me either. Fat lot of good a wishlist does me if nobody can see it.

Oh well, there's always Hot Topic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 1:49 am 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

Tweak_a_dellica wrote:
That is strange. I can't find me either. Fat lot of good a wishlist does me if nobody can see it.

Does it come up for you when you go to look at your own wish list? If so, you could email the link to yourself...

Quote:

then you might want to use this URL: http://www.hottopic.com/WishList/viewSomeonesWishList.asp?W=100082&LS=0&

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 2:03 am 
Transylvanian
Transylvanian

Stevo wrote:
Tweak_a_dellica wrote:

Does it come up for you when you go to look at your own wish list? If so, you could email the link to yourself...

Quote:

then you might want to use this URL: http://www.hottopic.com/WishList/viewSomeonesWishList.asp?W=100082&LS=0&

I might...

heh.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 1:37 am 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

Location: behind the McDonald's that's close to the mall that's near the freeway
You may be nerdy, but you've got a cute butt... for a girl! Oops, I mean, WOMAN...

David, wondering where all the flowers went

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2003 2:16 am 
Transylvanian
Transylvanian

Strangelove wrote:
You may be nerdy, but you've got a cute butt... for a girl! Oops, I mean, WOMAN...

They say, as the cartoon goes, the best meat's in the rump. I agree. Nice. VERY nice.

Besides, isn't nerdy "in" these days. Some nerds ARE cute, you know.

Ashes to ashes...

~Ashe

- The Crüxshadows

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 12:19 am 
Transylvanian
Transylvanian

Colour_of_Ash wrote:
Strangelove wrote:

They say, as the cartoon goes, the best meat's in the rump. I agree. Nice. VERY nice.

Besides, isn't nerdy "in" these days. Some nerds ARE cute, you know.

Ashes to ashes...

~Ashe

I never complained about being a nerd. I was just informing the general public. But thanks. *blush*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 12:21 pm 
Closet Thespian
Closet Thespian

Location: Second star to the right and straight on til morning
Yeah, nerds are in right now. They've got those glasses, and talk nonsense no one but other nerds can understand, it makes girls melt! And I know Raini is all about the nerds hehehe.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:04 pm 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

Location: behind the McDonald's that's close to the mall that's near the freeway
Y'all are lucky. They didn't even have nerds when I was young.

David, poetry-jock

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:33 pm 
Transylvanian
Transylvanian

Geek: Sideshow Freak that bites the heads off chickens.

Just thought I'd share. Nerds share. We learned it from Sesame Street. I love Sesame Street. That is all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 6:47 pm 
Dork: A whale's penis

Nerd: coined by Dr Suess

Twit: Accronym for Totally without intelligent thought

Nerdier than all of you!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:20 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

mouse wrote:
I would have to disagree.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 11:54 pm 
Transylvanian
Transylvanian

mouse wrote:
Dork: A whale's penis

Nerd: coined by Dr Suess

Twit: Accronym for Totally without intelligent thought

Nerdier than me?

TWIT: Meaning "Totally Without Intelligent Thought", firt coined by Henry Tudor, some time around the 1520s.

Besides, did I mention I wear glasses (that I don't need, but they look cute on me, and a friend bought them for me), and I SNORT WHEN I LAUGH!!
Top dat, yo.

Last edited by Tweak_a_dellica on Sat Nov 29, 2003 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:29 am 
Transylvanian
Transylvanian

Cute. Nerds of a feather flock together. I like the candy kind myself. It's all about the grape flavour.

Anyone remember the film "Revenge of the Nerds?"

Ashes to ashes...

~Ashe

PS Be nice to your nerds! You'll wish that you had in the future.

- The Crüxshadows

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 1:44 pm 
Closet Thespian
Closet Thespian

BOOGER! Is Da Bomb Baby!!!!

Our word geek is now chiefly associated with student and computer slang; one probably thinks first of a computer geek. In origin, however, it is one of the words American English borrowed from the vocabulary of the circus, which was a much more significant source of entertainment in the United States in the 19th and early 20th century than it is now. Large numbers of traveling circuses left a cultural legacy in various and sometimes unexpected ways. For example, Superman and other comic book superheroes owe much of their look to circus acrobats, who were similarly costumed in capes and tights. The circus sideshow is the source of the word geek, “a performer who engaged in bizarre acts, such as biting the head off a live chicken.”

You can keep your whales penis’ and your twitty birds. And you can compare the size of you dimly lit google searching asses, but don’t you ever….ever, ever, ever, fuck with my subculture Society>Subcultures>Geeks and Nerds

ANd i do belive the proper term for those who have nothing to do besides multi post on how much nerdy they are would be LUSER.

Lisa "no i didn't take my midol this morning what bitch!....Oh and i am tapping my mana putting down a hell bent raider, and then i am going to attack your putrid imp with my bathlor the strout." Marie

He's bringing the sloe clap back.

Who am I now \m/ :booze: \m/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 2:20 pm 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

Whales don't have penises.
*I* have a penis!

David, narcissizing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 4:55 pm 
Transylvanian
Transylvanian

flirtydeadgirl wrote:

Our word geek is now chiefly associated with student and computer slang; one probably thinks first of a computer geek. In origin, however, it is one of the words American English borrowed from the vocabulary of the circus, which was a much more significant source of entertainment in the United States in the 19th and early 20th century than it is now. Large numbers of traveling circuses left a cultural legacy in various and sometimes unexpected ways. For example, Superman and other comic book superheroes owe much of their look to circus acrobats, who were similarly costumed in capes and tights. The circus sideshow is the source of the word geek, “a performer who engaged in bizarre acts, such as biting the head off a live chicken.”

You can keep your whales penisÂ’ and your twitty birds. And you can compare the size of you dimly lit google searching asses, but donÂ’t you everÂ….ever, ever, ever, fuck with my subculture Society>Subcultures>Geeks and Nerds

ANd i do belive the proper term for those who have nothing to do besides multi post on how much nerdy they are would be LUSER.

Lisa "no i didn't take my midol this morning what bitch!....Oh and i am tapping my mana putting down a hell bent raider, and then i am going to attack your putrid imp with my bathlor the strout." Marie

That wasn't very nice. And I've never done a Google search.

Shalom,
Tricia
"If you don't have anything nice to say, come and sit by me"
-Alice Roosevelt

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 6:34 am 
Transylvanian
Transylvanian

flirtydeadgirl wrote:

You can keep your whales penisÂ’ and your twitty birds. And you can compare the size of you dimly lit google searching asses, but donÂ’t you everÂ….ever, ever, ever, fuck with my subculture Society>Subcultures>Geeks and Nerds

Wow! Hostile much?

Retract those claws, sweetie. I can't recall anyone mocking "your" subculture. EVERYone was a nerd at one time, or another, in their lives especially those who won't admit it.

By your definition of geek, we ALL are geeks to one extent or another. I mean, look at it this way. Who else would go to Rocky every weekend and take pleasure in doing the Time Warp thing again and again? There is a reason why I manage to keep coming back even without transportation of my own.

Ashes to ashes...

~Ashe

PS And, Booger was the shit, was he not.

- The Crüxshadows

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:45 pm 
Dude, Lisa, chill out crack head. Too imply that my knowlege of the etemology of my favorite words came from google, cuts me deep, real deep. These are things i learned in conversations the hallways before class in highschool. Things i discussed with the "word of the day club" who met everymorning by the big dictonary in the library to choose a word, which none of us knew, to use as many times as possible that day. Thus increasing our vocabularies, and having fun simultaniously. So, screw you, you lubidionous toad.

BECK

I love words more than you love anything