PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 6:04 pm 
Drag Diva
Drag Diva

poll

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 6:44 pm 
Transylvanian
Transylvanian

I lied, my glass is usually fuller than half!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 7:23 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

Any my cheeseburger is on top of a six foot erection. Did I mention double meat and add bacon?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:15 pm 
Closet Thespian
Closet Thespian

Does it have alchohol in it? is it free?

He's bringing the sloe clap back.

Who am I now \m/ :booze: \m/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2003 11:25 pm 
Slut
Slut

flirtydeadgirl wrote:
What would Jimmy Buffet do?WWJBD

Jimmy Buffet just wants his Cheeseburger in Paradise, dontcha know! :wink:

~Hez~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 12:55 am 
Goddess Lindsay
Goddess Lindsay

Lisa, I love the Draco avatar. He looks pretty...
he's legal now...
In England... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 4:57 pm 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

Location: behind the McDonald's that's close to the mall that's near the freeway
The glass is always completely full: half full of air and half full of water; while I, on the otherhand, am full of, oh, uh, nevermind... I live in a vacuum, where water and air are rare commodities... Or maybe not.

David, who can no longer eat cheeseburgers (but that's okay -- I get jalepenos instead of cheese, and in addition to being non-fattening they have tons of Vitamin C)

And tonight's musical question is, "What good is a jackhammer if there isn't any pavement to pound?"

Post subject: ???
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:00 am 
Drama Queen
Drama Queen

a jackhammer with no pavement to pound, or a "jackhammer" with no "pavement" to "pound"?
Whitney

Post subject: Re: ???
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 2:33 am 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

Location: behind the McDonald's that's close to the mall that's near the freeway
whitefeatherswan wrote:
a jackhammer with no pavement to pound, or a "jackhammer" with no "pavement" to "pound"?
Whitney

Yeah, the second one, or maybe more like a "peninsula" without an "ocean"

David, typing with both hands

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 7:01 am 
Closet Thespian
Closet Thespian

Hez wrote:
flirtydeadgirl wrote:
What would Jimmy Buffet do?WWJBD

Jimmy Buffet just wants his Cheeseburger in Paradise, dontcha know! :wink:

~Hez~

I think he'd say...as per the song

This lunch break is gonna take
all afternoon, half the night.
Tomorrow morning I know there'll be
h-e-l-l to pay, but hey that's all right.
I ain't had a day off now, in over a year.
My Jamaican vacation's gonna start right here.
If the phone's for me
you can tell them~ I just sailed away.~

I could pay off my tab, pour myself
in a cab, and be back to work before two.
At a moment like this, I can't help
but wonder, what would Jimmy Buffett do.

Jimmy sings:

Funny you should ask Alan, I'd say
Pour me something tall and strong.
Make it a hurricane,
before I go insane.

But thank you for the cheeseburger info.

And thank the Lindsay Goddess of all that is..Potter and Harry. He is sooo cute when he is old and not 12 or 13 or 14 but think of this it will not be longbefore your young english lad is legal.

Lisa "your lost shaker of salt is in my cleavage" Marie
[/i][/b]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 1:21 pm 
Goddess Lindsay
Goddess Lindsay

flirtydeadgirl wrote:
And thank the Lindsay Goddess of all that is..Potter and Harry. He is sooo cute when he is old and not 12 or 13 or 14 but think of this it will not be longbefore your young english lad is legal.

Lisa "your lost shaker of salt is in my cleavage" Marie

He'll be 16 on Sept. 22 (viva los IMDB!). Yay English people and their fucked up standards.

Post subject: For the record. . .
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 9:41 pm 
Slut
Slut

Sixteen is ALSO the age of consent in North Carolina. If you're looking to relocate to some place legal to fuck him silly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 12:58 am 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

North Carolina used to be 12 -- when did they change it?

David, older than you are

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:13 am 
Techie
Techie

in regard to the glass, it would depend upon the history of it... if, lets say, the glass was totally empty and then someone came along and filled it with water, but only to the halfway point then it would be half full, when compared to its previous state. if the glass had been completely full, and some random jackass had come along and drank half of the last fucking glass of water in the entire world, the the glass would be half empty, as compared to its previous state. i mean that is just my opinion, but still... does this make me an optamist, pessimist, or libertartian? hmmmmmm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 11:32 am 
Transylvanian
Transylvanian

Jess wrote:
in regard to the glass, it would depend upon the history of it... if, lets say, the glass was totally empty and then someone came along and filled it with water, but only to the halfway point then it would be half full, when compared to its previous state. if the glass had been completely full, and some random jackass had come along and drank half of the last fucking glass of water in the entire world, the the glass would be half empty, as compared to its previous state. i mean that is just my opinion, but still... does this make me an optamist, pessimist, or libertartian? hmmmmmm

Nothing like inane pontification to break up the monotony of my day.

You can speak your mind, But not on my time
~Billy Joel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 1:41 pm 
Sel wrote:
Jess wrote:

:roll: that's really good Sel. I actually like people that make the group sound intelligent compared to the incessant babbling and juvenile complaining that always seems to go on constantly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 2:19 pm 
Administrator
Administrator

dot! wrote:
Sel wrote:
Jess wrote:

:roll: that's really good Sel. I actually like people that make the group sound intelligent compared to the incessant babbling and juvenile complaining that always seems to go on constantly.

Nothing to say here, just felt like having three levels of quoting going on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:01 pm 
Closet Thespian
Closet Thespian

Riff Raff wrote:
dot! wrote:
Sel wrote:
Jess wrote:

Wedding cake!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:09 pm 
flirtydeadgirl wrote:
Riff Raff wrote:
dot! wrote:
Sel wrote:
Jess wrote:

Wedding cake!

moo! :banana:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:16 pm 
Sweet Transvestite
Sweet Transvestite

dot! wrote:
flirtydeadgirl wrote:
Riff Raff wrote:
dot! wrote:
Sel wrote:
Jess wrote:

Wedding cake!

How many bites in a Klondike bar?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:23 pm 
Transylvanian
Transylvanian

Strangelove wrote:
dot! wrote:
flirtydeadgirl wrote:
Riff Raff wrote:
dot! wrote:
Sel wrote:
Jess wrote:

Wedding cake!

And just what would you do for one?

You can speak your mind, But not on my time
~Billy Joel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:24 pm 
Sel wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
dot! wrote:
flirtydeadgirl wrote:
Riff Raff wrote:
dot! wrote:
Sel wrote:
Jess wrote:

Wedding cake!

Oh for fucks sake. Come one Dot. Listen to yourself. Key words SOUND INTELLIGENT. You know you're the only really smart person......... :lame:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 3:40 pm 
bitch wrote:
Sel wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
dot! wrote:
flirtydeadgirl wrote:
Riff Raff wrote:
dot! wrote:
Sel wrote:
Jess wrote:

Wedding cake!

Oh for fucks sake. Come one Dot. Listen to yourself. Key words SOUND INTELLIGENT. You know you're the only really smart person......... :lame:

Look, I realize there are plenty of people on cast over the years that are bumbling idiots (who seem to have lost their glass) and on the other hand there are some smart people (who's cup runneth over). I know what category Jess fits into and when she speaks*, she makes the group as a whole look brighter...that's not a bad thing.

Dot

*it's not the bumbling idiot group I assure you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 6:08 pm 
dot! wrote:
bitch wrote:
Sel wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
dot! wrote:
flirtydeadgirl wrote:
Riff Raff wrote:
dot! wrote:
Sel wrote:
Jess wrote:

Wedding cake!

Look, I realize there are plenty of people on cast over the years that are bumbling idiots (who seem to have lost their glass) and on the other hand there are some smart people (who's cup runneth over). I know what category Jess fits into and when she speaks*, she makes the group as a whole look brighter...that's not a bad thing.

Dot

Huh? *cocks blonde head to one side while playing with hair and maintaining a blank look*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 6:09 pm 
dot! wrote:
bitch wrote:
Sel wrote:
Strangelove wrote:
dot! wrote:
flirtydeadgirl wrote:
Riff Raff wrote:
dot! wrote:
Sel wrote:
Jess wrote:

Wedding cake!

Dot

Huh? *cocks blonde head to one side while playing with hair and maintaining a blank look*