- DO NOT under any circumstances attempt to play while under the influence of
drugs or alcohol. You will be re-cast and you WILL be suspended!
- Please refrain from calling lines while you are in the spotlight. Try your best to stay in
character at all times while you are playing. Don't worry about calling lines, there are other
people to do that.
- If you are playing ANY part, you MUST be in the theater when the
trailer starts. If you walk in and see the trailer going, GO HOME. You are not playing
because you have been re-cast and suspended from playing for two weeks.
- If you go "On Leave" you must go to at least one cast meeting every three months in order to
keep your voting privileges and cast status.
- To become a voting cast member you must attend three consecutive cast meetings. In order to
begin playing during that period you must do tech of some sort three times, be trained at least
once by someone, and get some sort of costume together. When these criteria have been met, you
will be cast.
- You will be cast more frequently if you......
- Know your Blocking.
- Have good Timing.
- Know your Character well.
- Have your own Costume and can do Make-up well.
- You must know and adhere to the "OOPPS!" rule (See Tech director for details).
- YOU CANNOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FORCE AN AUDIENCE MEMBER TO DO ANYTHING AGAINST
THEIR WILL!!!!!!!! IF THIS RULE IS BROKEN YOU WILL NO LONGER BE A CAST MEMBER, AND
ASKED TO LEAVE THE SHOW!
- If you are a minor (under 17) you need a signed written consent form from your legal guardian
- If you've been cast and can't play, you must let a member of Roctopussy know A.S.A.P.
- If you endanger the cast, the show, or the reputation of the Austin R.H.P.S. you will be
asked to leave the cast and not come back.
If you don't like or cannot adhere to these rules......HONK ON BOBO!!!!